Search

Search

Search for
By user

Posts written by d318eater:

User
i think you can use the texture lock option
User
yes, my sky is absolutely white! What a wired sky.....
Truck
User
I just started creating a new map, and I remembered something. I'm using many textures, from many WAD files,that located in my condition zero folder.How can I take out these textures and compile them into a new WAD file?I have downloaded wally, but still dont know if I can used it for this purpose.
User
The problem still happen, the sky won't appear.I open the console
and it said:
MasterRequestRestart
Your server is out of date. Please update and restart.
MasterRequestRestart
Your server is out of date. Please update and restart.
R_LoadSkys: Couldn't load gfx/env/desertrt.tga
R_LoadSkys: Couldn't load gfx/env/desertbk.tga
R_LoadSkys: Couldn't load gfx/env/desertlf.tga
R_LoadSkys: Couldn't load gfx/env/desertft.tga
R_LoadSkys: Couldn't load gfx/env/desertup.tga
R_LoadSkys: Couldn't load gfx/env/de
User

(hey, how you include your picture under your name???)
User
Yes, because the maps in cs are just same with maps in cz.You can make cz map as same as cs map.Just edit the mapname.bat file, by changing the game cstrike to game czero,and change the copy to directory to czero\maps folder.But I not sure if we can include our own map into cz career mode.Now I'm trying to make cz: deleted scene map.
Truck
User
What is meant by 144/2672? Brush number?
I press ctrl+p, no error.
User
oh I just buy a pirate hacked cs dvd and install it.worked, no virus,fast and easy.New skin included.
User
Change your graphic mode(renderer), recommended is OpenGL
User
I thought that the problem was your phisical memory.Maybe it has damaged due to overheat.Try to replace with a new one.It is better if you include the heatsink.
Truck
User
I have read the document at the link, but I still don't know what the problem is, because at the given coordinate, I found that it was an empty space.I placed a crate to recover that position, but it not work.
User
The problem is, it don't generate any error log file(exactly, just no light, I didn't want to put it because it would take a long time to compile the map).
Truck
User
After I compile my map, and load it in cs, suddenly a dialog box appear, entitled Fatal Error.It said:
Bad surface extents 144/2672 at position (94,2.-94)
What happen?
(It don't happen when I load other map)

User
Hello, now I have two problems.I search all over the net but I don't
find any method on how to:
1. Insert a model(like truck) into my map,
2. Create the map background(mountain, sea or anything)
User
Help! I'm a new user of hammer, and I had create some maps, and compile them,and played them. But recently, after compile a new map, I try to load it in cs, but it jammed! the cs.exe stop responding/loading the map.I don't know what the problem is.......
(sorry,my grammar is incorrect!!!)