Search

Search

Search for
By user

Posts written by ryanli189:

User
SRAW said:
ryan dont listen to fedex, u see he is one of the assholes you will meet on this forum(others are mate de vate,cloud system,sloth, jake etc..)

yeah, don't bump and tell people about your great mapping skills

and sraw if u wanna add me on aim or msn add ryanli189 ~ Aim
and ryanli189@hotmail.com ~ MSN and i got to go to Canada now bye!
User
SRAW said:
ryan dont listen to fedex, u see he is one of the assholes you will meet on this forum(others are mate de vate,cloud system,sloth, jake etc..)

yeah, dont bump and tell people about your great mapping skills

im not really a mapping skilled guy i just make Jail Break maps knife maps and defuse maps/ mission maps thats about it im not really skilled much but thanks
User
fedex _ said:
ryanli189 said:
Quote:
in the 35 HP maps u spawn in a box or something and u get hurt in it for 35 HP then it takes you down to the floor regularly...so u cant lose health. U probably did the hurt thing wrong

Quote:
1. Make a trigger_hurt OR game_player_hurt with a name like 'fred'. Set it to do 65 damage.
2. Make a multi_manager named 'game_player_spawn'. Have it target 'fred'. And check the multithreaded flag on the multi_manager (IMPORTANT!).

1.) Ok When you make a Trigger_hurt you go into the brushes properties and you click 'Name' and give it the name 'FRED' and then go to damage and set it to '65'

2.) then you click the entity button and find Multi_Manager and go to its properties and name it 'Game_player_spawn' and then click target and write 'fred.' and then at the top there are Tabs, click on the Flags and check Multithreaded.

Thats just a little more detailed then what SuperJer said but i also relized there is no 'Target' function on the Multi_manager...

Well im new here to help u but i think i know how maybe make a black room way on the out side of the map then on the ground of that make trigger_hurt and damage 65 after it touches it it teleports you to the spawn point u want!

ryan make sure you see how old this topic is , dont bring back old trucks to the top

Yo this problem isnt solved for other people so i might aswell make this post im not trying to be mean but yeah
User
Quote:
in the 35 HP maps u spawn in a box or something and u get hurt in it for 35 HP then it takes you down to the floor regularly...so u cant lose health. U probably did the hurt thing wrong

Quote:
1. Make a trigger_hurt OR game_player_hurt with a name like 'fred'. Set it to do 65 damage.
2. Make a multi_manager named 'game_player_spawn'. Have it target 'fred'. And check the multithreaded flag on the multi_manager (IMPORTANT!).

1.) Ok When you make a Trigger_hurt you go into the brushes properties and you click 'Name' and give it the name 'FRED' and then go to damage and set it to '65'

2.) then you click the entity button and find Multi_Manager and go to its properties and name it 'Game_player_spawn' and then click target and write 'fred.' and then at the top there are Tabs, click on the Flags and check Multithreaded.

Thats just a little more detailed then what SuperJer said but i also relized there is no 'Target' function on the Multi_manager...

Well im new here to help u but i think i know how maybe make a black room way on the out side of the map then on the ground of that make trigger_hurt and damage 65 after it touches it it teleports you to the spawn point u want!