Tools->Options->Game Configurations->Game Data Files box
and tell the VHE to use this file.

Works perfectly! Thank you very much!
Truck
Mate de Vita said:
scorch-1995 said:
Mate de Vita said:
eDan Co. said:
Armoury_entities always fall to the ground. There is no way (I've heard of) for having it hover in the air.

hmm... depends on how you want it to hover... You could make an invisible brush in the air and place it on it. But then players won't be able to go through the brush...

Oh well... Thank you!
And do you know why I can't use my entities in VHE?

what do you mean by that? You mean you can't find them, can't place them on the map, they don't work ingame?

In VHE, when I'm making a map I click the entity button and on the right where I choose what entity I want to use, I click on it and nothing. There's no entities. Even when I select an object and put Tie to Entity (Ctrl+T) There will be no entities to choose from.
Truck
Mate de Vita said:
eDan Co. said:
Armoury_entities always fall to the ground. There is no way (I've heard of) for having it hover in the air.

hmm... depends on how you want it to hover... You could make an invisible brush in the air and place it on it. But then players won't be able to go through the brush...

Oh well... Thank you!
And do you know why I can't use my entities in VHE?
Truck
eDan Co. said:
You'll feel stupid when you hear this, but you shouldn't.

trigger_push.

I knew it was a stupid question Thank you!
And the 3rd (and I hope last) question is: All my entities are gone. How can I fix this?
Truck
And also... How can I make an armoury_entity fly in the air? Or just stay in the air? Not fall on the ground. Thank you!
Truck
Hey there! Maybe it is a stupid and easy to answer question but: How can I make an object that makes you go very fast. Like when I walk over it, it will kind of like push you and give you speed. Can you help me? Thank you very much!
eDan Co. said:
The pink-and-black texture is a texture called aaatrigger. You put it on entity-brushes that are invisible.

Thank you!
Hey there! I've downloaded and started playing and making maps in Counter-Strike Source. I usually play Surf maps. The only problem is, that I don't have all the textures and I see pink and black squares all over the place. Can anyone tell me how to fix this or how to get the right textures I need? Thank you very much!
eDan Co. said:
Brushes #41, #44, and #45 are bad... beyond repair.

Open Hammer and go to Map-> Go to brush number. Enter the brush number (41, 44 and 45) and Hammer will select the brush. Delete them and re-make 'em.

Thank you!
Hey! I had an error with one of my maps:

hlcsg: Error: Entity 0, Brush 42, Side 0: plane with no normal

hlcsg: Error: plane with no normal
Description: The map has a problem which must be fixed
Howto Fix: Check the file ZHLTProblems.html for a detailed explanation of this problem

hlcsg: Error: Entity 0, Brush 42, Side 1: plane with no normal

hlcsg: Error: Entity 0, Brush 42, Side 1: has a coplanar plane at (939, -704, 512), texture DARKGREY

hlcsg: Error: Entity 0, Brush 42, Side 2: plane with no normal

hlcsg: Error: Entity 0, Brush 42, Side 2: has a coplanar plane at (939, -704, 576), texture DARKGREY

hlcsg: Error: Entity 0, Brush 42, Side 2: has a coplanar plane at (939, -704, 576), texture DARKGREY

hlcsg: Error: Entity 0, Brush 42, Side 3: plane with no normal

hlcsg: Error: Entity 0, Brush 42, Side 3: has a coplanar plane at (1232, -704, 512), texture DARKGREY

hlcsg: Error: Entity 0, Brush 42, Side 3: has a coplanar plane at (1232, -704, 512), texture DARKGREY

hlcsg: Error: Entity 0, Brush 42, Side 5: has a coplanar plane at (1232, -704, 512), texture DARKGREY

hlcsg: Error: Entity 0, Brush 43, Side 0: plane with no normal

hlcsg: Error: Entity 0, Brush 43, Side 1: plane with no normal

hlcsg: Error: Entity 0, Brush 43, Side 1: has a coplanar plane at (-1232, -704, 512), texture DARKGREY

hlcsg: Error: Entity 0, Brush 43, Side 2: plane with no normal

hlcsg: Error: Entity 0, Brush 43, Side 2: has a coplanar plane at (-1232, -704, 576), texture DARKGREY

hlcsg: Error: Entity 0, Brush 43, Side 2: has a coplanar plane at (-1232, -704, 576), texture DARKGREY

hlcsg: Error: Entity 0, Brush 43, Side 3: plane with no normal

hlcsg: Error: Entity 0, Brush 43, Side 3: has a coplanar plane at (-939, -704, 512), texture DARKGREY

hlcsg: Error: Entity 0, Brush 43, Side 3: has a coplanar plane at (-939, -704, 512), texture DARKGREY

hlcsg: Error: Entity 0, Brush 43, Side 5: has a coplanar plane at (-939, -704, 512), texture DARKGREY

hlcsg: Error: Entity 0, Brush 76, Side 0: plane with no normal

hlcsg: Error: Entity 0, Brush 76, Side 1: plane with no normal

hlcsg: Error: Entity 0, Brush 76, Side 1: has a coplanar plane at (-1232, 704, 512), texture DARKGREY

hlcsg: Error: Entity 0, Brush 76, Side 2: plane with no normal

hlcsg: Error: Entity 0, Brush 76, Side 2: has a coplanar plane at (-1232, 704, 576), texture DARKGREY

hlcsg: Error: Entity 0, Brush 76, Side 2: has a coplanar plane at (-1232, 704, 576), texture DARKGREY

hlcsg: Error: Entity 0, Brush 76, Side 3: plane with no normal

hlcsg: Error: Entity 0, Brush 76, Side 3: has a coplanar plane at (-939, 704, 512), texture DARKGREY

hlcsg: Error: Entity 0, Brush 76, Side 3: has a coplanar plane at (-939, 704, 512), texture DARKGREY

hlcsg: Error: Entity 0, Brush 76, Side 5: has a coplanar plane at (-939, 704, 512), texture DARKGREY

and

hlcsg v2.5.3 rel Custom Build 1.7 (Dec 9 2002)
Zoner's Half-Life Compilation Tools -- Custom Build
Based on code modifications by Sean 'Zoner' Cavanaugh
Based on Valve's version, modified with permission.
Submit detailed bug reports to (merlinis@bigpond.net.au)
----- BEGIN hlcsg -----
Command line: hlcsg -nowadtextures awp_sixtowers
Entering awp_sixtowers.map

Current hlcsg Settings
Name | Setting | Default
---------------------|-----------|-------------------------
threads [ 1 ] [ Varies ]
verbose [ off ] [ off ]
log [ on ] [ on ]
developer [ 0 ] [ 0 ]
chart [ off ] [ off ]
estimate [ off ] [ off ]
max texture memory [ 4194304 ] [ 4194304 ]
priority [ Normal ] [ Normal ]

noclip [ off ] [ off ]
null texture stripping[ on ] [ on ]
clipnode economy mode [ on ] [ on ]
onlyents [ off ] [ off ]
wadtextures [ off ] [ on ]
skyclip [ on ] [ on ]
hullfile [ None ] [ None ]
min surface area [ 0.500 ] [ 0.500 ]
brush union threshold [ 0.000 ] [ 0.000 ]

Using mapfile wad configuration
Wadinclude list :
[zhlt.wad]

0 brushes (totalling 0 sides) discarded from clipping hulls
CreateBrush:
Error: Entity 0, Brush 41, Side 0: plane with no normal
Error: plane with no normal
Howto Fix: Check the file ZHLTProblems.html for a detailed explanation of this problem

Error: Entity 0, Brush 41, Side 1: plane with no normal
Error: Entity 0, Brush 41, Side 1: has a coplanar plane at (-192, -769, 512), texture DARKGREY
Error: Entity 0, Brush 41, Side 2: plane with no normal
Error: Entity 0, Brush 41, Side 2: has a coplanar plane at (-192, -769, 576), texture DARKGREY
Error: Entity 0, Brush 41, Side 2: has a coplanar plane at (-192, -769, 576), texture DARKGREY
Error: Entity 0, Brush 41, Side 3: plane with no normal
Error: Entity 0, Brush 41, Side 3: has a coplanar plane at (128, -769, 512), texture DARKGREY
Error: Entity 0, Brush 41, Side 3: has a coplanar plane at (128, -769, 512), texture DARKGREY
Error: Entity 0, Brush 41, Side 5: has a coplanar plane at (128, -769, 512), texture DARKGREY
Error: Entity 0, Brush 44, Side 0: plane with no normal
Error: Entity 0, Brush 44, Side 1: plane with no normal
Error: Entity 0, Brush 44, Side 1: has a coplanar plane at (-192, 769, 512), texture DARKGREY
Error: Entity 0, Brush 44, Side 2: plane with no normal
Error: Entity 0, Brush 44, Side 2: has a coplanar plane at (-192, 769, 576), texture DARKGREY
Error: Entity 0, Brush 44, Side 2: has a coplanar plane at (-192, 769, 576), texture DARKGREY
Error: Entity 0, Brush 44, Side 3: plane with no normal
Error: Entity 0, Brush 44, Side 3: has a coplanar plane at (128, 769, 512), texture DARKGREY
Error: Entity 0, Brush 44, Side 3: has a coplanar plane at (128, 769, 512), texture DARKGREY
Error: Entity 0, Brush 44, Side 5: has a coplanar plane at (128, 769, 512), texture DARKGREY
Error: Entity 0, Brush 45, Side 0: plane with no normal
Error: Entity 0, Brush 45, Side 1: plane with no normal
Error: Entity 0, Brush 45, Side 1: has a coplanar plane at (1024, 769, 512), texture DARKGREY
Error: Entity 0, Brush 45, Side 2: plane with no normal
Error: Entity 0, Brush 45, Side 2: has a coplanar plane at (1024, 769, 576), texture DARKGREY
Error: Entity 0, Brush 45, Side 2: has a coplanar plane at (1024, 769, 576), texture DARKGREY
Error: Entity 0, Brush 45, Side 3: plane with no normal
Error: Entity 0, Brush 45, Side 3: has a coplanar plane at (1344, 769, 512), texture DARKGREY
Error: Entity 0, Brush 45, Side 3: has a coplanar plane at (1344, 769, 512), texture DARKGREY
Error: Entity 0, Brush 45, Side 5: has a coplanar plane at (1344, 769, 512), texture DARKGREY
(0.20 seconds)

----- END hlcsg -----

hlbsp v2.5.3 rel Custom Build 1.7 (Dec 9 2002)
----- BEGIN hlbsp -----
Command line: hlbsp awp_sixtowers
>> There was a problem compiling the map.
>> Check the file awp_sixtowers.log for the cause.

----- END hlbsp -----

hlvis v2.5.3 rel Custom Build 1.7 (Dec 9 2002)
----- BEGIN hlvis -----
Command line: hlvis awp_sixtowers

----- END hlvis -----

hlrad v2.5.3 rel Custom Build 1.7 (Dec 9 2002)
----- BEGIN hlrad -----
Command line: hlrad awp_sixtowers

----- END hlrad -----

Can anyone help me please?
Truck
Mate de Vita said:
scorch-1995 said:
I've already tried making a func_wall. It has the same problem! It's all invisible. Thank you anyways!

again, which texture are you using on it?

I'm trying to make a glass like wall. Unbreakable, but transparent. So glass Texture.
nubbcake said:
I've tried that too:/... don't works.

Jus try downloading different textures.
Like here. http://www.fpsbanana.com/mirrors/startdl/2796?path=http://www.garrens.com/fpsbanana/textures/100/as_upnorthwad§ionid=802808&ext=zip I am very, very sorry that I post URLs, I know I am not supposed to, but I don't know how to just like write a word and change it into a URL. Sorry.
scorch-1995 said:
DanielMartin said:
Yeah but when i save it

It says

Confirm to save as Map.bat.txt

I CANT CHANGE THE TXT!!!!!!!!!!

Try doing the whole thing again. Make a file, call it what name you want for your map.bat and then right-click, edit and write it in. Please don't get pissed that you already knew it. I'm a noob. I'm just trying to help.

Oh, yeah and try redirect it to C:/Program Files/Valve/cstrike/maps Steamapps didn't work for me.
DanielMartin said:
Yeah but when i save it

It says

Confirm to save as Map.bat.txt

I CANT CHANGE THE TXT!!!!!!!!!!

Try doing the whole thing again. Make a file, call it what name you want for your map.bat and then right-click, edit and write it in. Please don't get pissed that you already knew it. I'm a noob. I'm just trying to help.
Mate de Vita said:
or maybe the brightness of the light_environment or whatever you have is too high.

Yeah, that's right. Try putting less light.
Just try using a different texture. I dunno.
Truck
Mate de Vita said:
scorch-1995 said:
eDan Co. said:
Oh, wait. You're trying to make the trigger_gravity visible? That's doesn't work...

Entities like trigger_push, trigger_gravity, func_buyzone, func_bombsite and many more are invisible no matter what you do.

And do you know how I can make a wall visible? What entity should I use?

You can make a wall visible by making it a simple brush or making it a func_wall (if you want it to be transparent, you'll have to use func_wall).

I've already tried making a func_wall. It has the same problem! It's all invisible. Thank you anyways!
Truck
eDan Co. said:
Oh, wait. You're trying to make the trigger_gravity visible? That's doesn't work...

Entities like trigger_push, trigger_gravity, func_buyzone, func_bombsite and many more are invisible no matter what you do.

And thank you a lot BTW.
Truck
eDan Co. said:

And do you know how I can make a wall visible? What entity should I use?
Truck
I just noticed that all the objects I Tie to an Entity are invisible. What can the problem be? Can you please help me?
Truck
eDan Co. said:
One thing Vita didn't mention is that in the entity's properties, Rendermode must be set to Texture.

Still doesn't work... . Any other ideas? Still invisible...
Truck
eDan Co. said:
One thing Vita didn't mention is that in the entity's properties, Rendermode must be set to Texture.

Oh... Thank you!
Truck
Don't you know howcome when I make my object and try to make it transparent, why does it get invisible? I tried 50, 100, 150, 200, 250 and 255 even 255 is invisible. My invisible is off.
Truck
Mate de Vita said:
scorch-1995 said:
Killer-Duck said:
Then you need to update your fgd: http://www.superjer.com/files/cs-fgd-xp_8u.zip Unzip everything to your Hammer-directory and tell Hammer to use the new FGD (Tools->Options->Game Configurations->Game Data Files box, remove the old fgd and "Add" the new one(counter-strike.fgd), then restart Hammer and you should have the new entities).

Thank you! And would you know how I can make things Transparent?

Set the FX Amount to 0 if you want them invisible, 255 if you want them fully textured, something in between if you want them transparent (the number depends on how transparent you want the object to be - try out a few different numbers, see which one you like the best).

Thank you! I was thinking of making like a he_tennis map .
Truck
Killer-Duck said:
Then you need to update your fgd: http://www.superjer.com/files/cs-fgd-xp_8u.zip Unzip everything to your Hammer-directory and tell Hammer to use the new FGD (Tools->Options->Game Configurations->Game Data Files box, remove the old fgd and "Add" the new one(counter-strike.fgd), then restart Hammer and you should have the new entities).

Thank you! And would you know how I can make things Transparent?
Truck
eDan Co. said:
Yeah, Vita, the effect stays until the end of the round.

Scorch, make a brush, select it and hit Ctrl + T. Select trigger_gravity from the list of entities.

I don't know why, but I don't have it there. I only have trigger_counter, trigger_hurt, trigger_multiple, trigger_once, trigger_push and trigger_teleport. What should I do?
Truck
eDan Co. said:
Make a brush and turn it into trigger_gravity. You can change the 'gravity' field which is the gravity multiplier. That is, if the admin set the gravity to 800 (normal), you can set the multiplier to 0.5 and and player who passes through the trigger_gravity will experience a gravity of 800x0.5 or 400. The multiplier cannot be more than 1.

Another thing to take into account is that players don't need to stay in the entity for the effect to continue. Just passing through once is enough for the new gravity to "stick".

How can I find trigger_gravity? Is it in the entities or where? I can't find it anywhere...
Truck
Hey there! I wanted to make a Low Gravity map. I just don't know how to make the low gravity. I don't mean like go into the console and write sv_gravity, but is there a way to put high jumps in just one area in the map? Thank you!
eDan Co. said:
Take a look at its properties (Alt + Enter), there are a few cool things you can mess around with.

Hmmm... Nice! Thank you very much!
Hey! I know this is a stupid question and I think most people here know how to do it, but: How can I change the weapons I get in armour_entity? I always get an MP5 and I would like to change the weapons. How can I do that?
eDan Co. said:
Aha! Probably the most annoying error you can get. It's probably the result of bad vertex manipulation or some kind of brush-ruining action.

I suggest you open your map in Hammer and go to Map-> Check for problems.
If Hammer cannot fix it, you'll have to delete the bad brushes manually.

Ok. Thank you! I'll try it .
Now my map has another problem. :

----- BEGIN hlcsg -----
Command line: hlcsg -nowadtextures glass_noob_small
Entering glass_noob_small.map

Current hlcsg Settings
Name | Setting | Default
threads [ 1 ] [ Varies ]
verbose [ off ] [ off ]
log [ on ] [ on ]
developer [ 0 ] [ 0 ]
chart [ off ] [ off ]
estimate [ off ] [ off ]

noclip [ off ] [ off ]
onlyents [ off ] [ off ]
skyclip [ on ] [ on ]

Wadinclude list :
[zhlt.wad]

CreateBrush:
Error: Entity 4, Brush 0, Side 0: plane with no normal
Error: plane with no normal

Error: Entity 4, Brush 0, Side 1: plane with no normal
Error: Entity 4, Brush 0, Side 1: has a coplanar plane at (-1109, -1184, 128), texture {CSTRIKE_LE6LAD
Error: Entity 4, Brush 0, Side 3: has a coplanar plane at (-1109, -1131, 128), texture {CSTRIKE_LE6LAD
Error: Entity 4, Brush 0, Side 4: plane with no normal
Error: Entity 4, Brush 0, Side 4: has a coplanar plane at (-1109, -1131, 640), texture {CSTRIKE_LE6LAD
Error: Entity 4, Brush 0, Side 4: has a coplanar plane at (-1109, -1131, 640), texture {CSTRIKE_LE6LAD
Error: Entity 4, Brush 0, Side 5: plane with no normal
Error: Entity 4, Brush 0, Side 5: has a coplanar plane at (-1109, -1184, 128), texture {CSTRIKE_LE6LAD
Error: Entity 4, Brush 0, Side 5: has a coplanar plane at (-1109, -1184, 128), texture {CSTRIKE_LE6LAD
(0.08 seconds)

----- END hlcsg -----

----- BEGIN hlbsp -----
Command line: hlbsp glass_noob_small
>> Check the file glass_noob_small.log for the cause.

----- END hlbsp -----

----- BEGIN hlvis -----
Command line: hlvis glass_noob_small

----- END hlvis -----

----- BEGIN hlrad -----
Command line: hlrad glass_noob_small

----- END hlrad -----

and

hlcsg: Error: Entity 4, Brush 0, Side 0: plane with no normal

hlcsg: Error: plane with no normal

hlcsg: Error: Entity 4, Brush 0, Side 1: plane with no normal

hlcsg: Error: Entity 4, Brush 0, Side 1: has a coplanar plane at (-1109, -1184, 128), texture {CSTRIKE_LE6LAD

hlcsg: Error: Entity 4, Brush 0, Side 3: has a coplanar plane at (-1109, -1131, 128), texture {CSTRIKE_LE6LAD

hlcsg: Error: Entity 4, Brush 0, Side 4: plane with no normal

hlcsg: Error: Entity 4, Brush 0, Side 4: has a coplanar plane at (-1109, -1131, 640), texture {CSTRIKE_LE6LAD

hlcsg: Error: Entity 4, Brush 0, Side 4: has a coplanar plane at (-1109, -1131, 640), texture {CSTRIKE_LE6LAD

hlcsg: Error: Entity 4, Brush 0, Side 5: plane with no normal

hlcsg: Error: Entity 4, Brush 0, Side 5: has a coplanar plane at (-1109, -1184, 128), texture {CSTRIKE_LE6LAD

hlcsg: Error: Entity 4, Brush 0, Side 5: has a coplanar plane at (-1109, -1184, 128), texture {CSTRIKE_LE6LAD

Please anyone who can, help!
eDan Co. said:
Merging WAD files
1. Download and install Wally.

2. Open Wally.

3. Go to Wizard-> WAD Merge.

4. Load your WAD files with the ADD WAD button.

5. Click Go!

If you do merge WAD-files, you'll have to load the new WAD in Hammer and re-texture everything. Make sure you really have to merge, because it's a really pain in the vein.

Thank you very much!
eDan Co. said:
scorch-1995 said:
Using Wadfile: \documents and settings\thomas brablec\desktop\counter-strike 1.6\cstrike\cstrike.wad
- Contains 2 used textures, 28.57 percent of map (123 textures in wad)
Using Wadfile: \documents and settings\thomas brablec\desktop\cstrike.wad
- Contains 0 used textures, 0.00 percent of map (123 textures in wad)
Using Wadfile: \documents and settings\thomas brablec\desktop\tfc.wad
- Contains 0 used textures, 0.00 percent of map (279 textures in wad)
Using Wadfile: \documents and settings\thomas brablec\desktop\+d4yltissue.wad
- Warning: Larger than expected texture (354412 bytes): '+D4YLTISSUE2'
- Warning: Larger than expected texture (354412 bytes): '+D4YLTISSUE1'
- Contains 0 used textures, 0.00 percent of map (2 textures in wad)
Using Wadfile: \documents and settings\thomas brablec\desktop\camouflage.wad
- Contains 0 used textures, 0.00 percent of map (1 textures in wad)
Using Wadfile: \documents and settings\thomas brablec\desktop\liquids.wad
- Contains 0 used textures, 0.00 percent of map (32 textures in wad)
Using Wadfile: \documents and settings\thomas brablec\desktop\xeno.wad
- Contains 1 used texture, 14.29 percent of map (264 textures in wad)
Using Wadfile: \documents and settings\thomas brablec\desktop\colors_wad\colors.wad
- Contains 2 used textures, 28.57 percent of map (12 textures in wad)
Using Wadfile: \documents and settings\thomas brablec\desktop\altstadttex.wad
- Contains 1 used texture, 14.29 percent of map (180 textures in wad)
Using Wadfile: \documents and settings\thomas brablec\desktop\cs_assaultxpwad.wad
- Warning: Larger than expected texture (323812 bytes): 'XPTEXT'
- Contains 0 used textures, 0.00 percent of map (93 textures in wad)
Using Wadfile: \documents and settings\thomas brablec\desktop\3dmsnowy\3dmsnowy.wad
- Warning: Larger than expected texture (218412 bytes): '3DMTRAILL'
- Contains 1 used texture, 14.29 percent of map (95 textures in wad)

Warning: More than 8 wadfiles are in use. (11)
This may be harmless, and if no strange side effects are occurring, then
it can safely be ignored. However, if your map starts exhibiting strange
or obscure errors, consider this as suspect.

There's one issue... kinda self-explanatory. If you need all the textures loaded, you can merge a few WAD-files into one, so you have lees WADs with the same amount of textures.

scorch-1995 said:
Warning: No entities exist in hull 0, no filling performed for this hull
Warning: No entities exist in hull 1, no filling performed for this hull
Warning: No entities exist in hull 2, no filling performed for this hull
Warning: No entities exist in hull 3, no filling performed for this hull

That's the second issue. Make sure your map has all the "basic entities" (lights and player spawn for both teams). Also make sure these entities are not inside or too close to a wall or anything, really...

And... Can you please tell me how I can make more .wad files into one? And anyways... Thank you! I'll try doing as you say .
eDan Co. said:
The PRT-file is missing. This means that BLAH BLAH BLAH post your whole compile-log.

Well... If you mean this, here it is:

----- BEGIN hlcsg -----
Command line: hlcsg -nowadtextures fy_poolparty_xtreme
Entering fy_poolparty_xtreme.map

Current hlcsg Settings
Name | Setting | Default
threads [ 1 ] [ Varies ]
verbose [ off ] [ off ]
log [ on ] [ on ]
developer [ 0 ] [ 0 ]
chart [ off ] [ off ]
estimate [ off ] [ off ]

noclip [ off ] [ off ]
onlyents [ off ] [ off ]
skyclip [ on ] [ on ]

Wadinclude list :
[zhlt.wad]

CreateBrush:
(0.03 seconds)
SetModelCenters:
(0.00 seconds)
CSGBrush:
(0.03 seconds)

Using Wadfile: \documents and settings\thomas brablec\desktop\counter-strike 1.6\cstrike\cstrike.wad
- Contains 2 used textures, 28.57 percent of map (123 textures in wad)
Using Wadfile: \documents and settings\thomas brablec\desktop\cstrike.wad
- Contains 0 used textures, 0.00 percent of map (123 textures in wad)
Using Wadfile: \documents and settings\thomas brablec\desktop\tfc.wad
- Contains 0 used textures, 0.00 percent of map (279 textures in wad)
Using Wadfile: \documents and settings\thomas brablec\desktop\+d4yltissue.wad
- Warning: Larger than expected texture (354412 bytes): '+D4YLTISSUE2'
- Warning: Larger than expected texture (354412 bytes): '+D4YLTISSUE1'
- Contains 0 used textures, 0.00 percent of map (2 textures in wad)
Using Wadfile: \documents and settings\thomas brablec\desktop\camouflage.wad
- Contains 0 used textures, 0.00 percent of map (1 textures in wad)
Using Wadfile: \documents and settings\thomas brablec\desktop\liquids.wad
- Contains 0 used textures, 0.00 percent of map (32 textures in wad)
Using Wadfile: \documents and settings\thomas brablec\desktop\xeno.wad
- Contains 1 used texture, 14.29 percent of map (264 textures in wad)
Using Wadfile: \documents and settings\thomas brablec\desktop\colors_wad\colors.wad
- Contains 2 used textures, 28.57 percent of map (12 textures in wad)
Using Wadfile: \documents and settings\thomas brablec\desktop\altstadttex.wad
- Contains 1 used texture, 14.29 percent of map (180 textures in wad)
Using Wadfile: \documents and settings\thomas brablec\desktop\cs_assaultxpwad.wad
- Warning: Larger than expected texture (323812 bytes): 'XPTEXT'
- Contains 0 used textures, 0.00 percent of map (93 textures in wad)
Using Wadfile: \documents and settings\thomas brablec\desktop\3dmsnowy\3dmsnowy.wad
- Warning: Larger than expected texture (218412 bytes): '3DMTRAILL'
- Contains 1 used texture, 14.29 percent of map (95 textures in wad)

Warning: More than 8 wadfiles are in use. (11)
This may be harmless, and if no strange side effects are occurring, then
it can safely be ignored. However, if your map starts exhibiting strange
or obscure errors, consider this as suspect.

Texture usage is at 0.23 mb (of 4.00 mb MAX)
0.13 seconds elapsed

----- END hlcsg -----

----- BEGIN hlbsp -----
Command line: hlbsp fy_poolparty_xtreme

Current hlbsp Settings
Name | Setting | Default
-------------------|-----------|-------------------------
threads [ 1 ] [ Varies ]
verbose [ off ] [ off ]
log [ on ] [ on ]
developer [ 0 ] [ 0 ]
chart [ off ] [ off ]
estimate [ off ] [ off ]

noclip [ off ] [ off ]
nofill [ off ] [ off ]
null tex. stripping [ on ] [ on ]
notjunc [ off ] [ off ]
subdivide size [ 240 ] [ 240 ] (Min 64) (Max 512)
max node size [ 1024 ] [ 1024 ] (Min 64) (Max 4096)

Warning: No entities exist in hull 0, no filling performed for this hull
Warning: No entities exist in hull 1, no filling performed for this hull
Warning: No entities exist in hull 2, no filling performed for this hull
Warning: No entities exist in hull 3, no filling performed for this hull
0.22 seconds elapsed

----- END hlbsp -----

----- BEGIN hlvis -----
Command line: hlvis fy_poolparty_xtreme
Error: Portal file 'fy_poolparty_xtreme.prt' does not exist, cannot vis the map

----- END hlvis -----

----- BEGIN hlrad -----
Command line: hlrad fy_poolparty_xtreme
>> Check the file fy_poolparty_xtreme.log for the cause.

----- END hlrad -----

Hey! I have a problem! When I make my map and put it into the zhlt folder, etc. I open the .bat file and there is an error.:

hlvis: Error: Portal file 'fy_poolparty_xtreme.prt' does not exist, cannot vis the map

What does this mean? Can you help me?
SRAW said:
put ur origin brush correctly...

and change ur avatar and never sign off unless u want me to attempt to hack ur account using python

Lol.
Benefit1970 said:
Wow, that's not an ad........................

HEY GUYS! Where do I got to get a bigger johnson for my wife to love???

Oh!

Nevermind! I went to www.bigfatjohnson.com and now I have the biggest wang in the world! You should all go there!!!

Look! ============)

Wowie!

-Brandon

Next time please tell me normally. Don't make it too dramatic. I will understand if you say: "Don't post links on this website, ok?" And I'll say: "Yeah, sure, sorry." Not a big deal.
Oh... Sorry. I cannot post links? I didn't know. I'm really sorry. I won't do it again.
Uhhh... Sorry. Now I have a LOT of textures downloaded from fpsbanana.com . All who need them you'll find them there!
Hey there! I had one problem while making my map. I wanted to make a fy_poolparty style map, but when noticed I have no glass and water textures I was shocked! Doesn't anyone of you know how I can get these two textures and how I can install them? Thank you for your help!
Truck
XDDDDDD
Truck
Thanks! If I could, I'd kiss you . xD
Truck
Sorry, I think I haven't explained it well enough. I meant that when I have my zhlt folder and I have my mapname.bat file so how can I make another map? Everytime I put a different .map file in the folder and use the mapname.bat file it will only copy the old map again. And how can I rename the map? Thank you!
Truck
Thanks a lot guys! Now my map is on and working! I just wanted to ask... How am I able to make a new map into the game? I mean when I rename the .bat file and the map file I cannot make the new map install. Can you tell me how to do it? Thank you anyways!
Truck
Hey! I always get this error and don't know what to do! Please help me!

----- BEGIN hlcsg -----
Command line: hlcsg -nowadtextures mapname
Entering mapname.map

Current hlcsg Settings
Name | Setting | Default
threads [ 1 ] [ Varies ]
verbose [ off ] [ off ]
log [ on ] [ on ]
developer [ 0 ] [ 0 ]
chart [ off ] [ off ]
estimate [ off ] [ off ]

noclip [ off ] [ off ]
onlyents [ off ] [ off ]
skyclip [ on ] [ on ]

Wadinclude list :
[zhlt.wad]

CreateBrush:
Error: Entity 0, Brush 0: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-4132)-(4112,-48,-3932)
Error: brush outside world

Error: Entity 0, Brush 0: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-4132)-(4112,-48,-3932)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 0: outside world(+/-4096): (-32,-4128,-4128)-(4128,-32,-3936)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 0: outside world(+/-4096): (-32,-4128,-4128)-(4128,-32,-3936)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 0: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-4114)-(4112,-48,-3950)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 0: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-4114)-(4112,-48,-3950)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 1: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-4132)-(144,-48,-2524)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 1: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-4132)-(144,-48,-2524)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 1: outside world(+/-4096): (-32,-4128,-4128)-(160,-32,-2528)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 1: outside world(+/-4096): (-32,-4128,-4128)-(160,-32,-2528)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 1: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-4114)-(144,-48,-2542)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 1: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-4114)-(144,-48,-2542)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 2: outside world(+/-4096): (3952,-4112,-4132)-(4112,-48,-2524)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 2: outside world(+/-4096): (3952,-4112,-4132)-(4112,-48,-2524)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 2: outside world(+/-4096): (3936,-4128,-4128)-(4128,-32,-2528)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 2: outside world(+/-4096): (3936,-4128,-4128)-(4128,-32,-2528)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 2: outside world(+/-4096): (3952,-4112,-4114)-(4112,-48,-2542)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 2: outside world(+/-4096): (3952,-4112,-4114)-(4112,-48,-2542)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 3: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-4132)-(4112,-3974,-2524)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 3: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-4132)-(4112,-3974,-2524)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 3: outside world(+/-4096): (-32,-4128,-4128)-(4128,-3958,-2528)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 3: outside world(+/-4096): (-32,-4128,-4128)-(4128,-3958,-2528)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 3: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-4114)-(4112,-3974,-2542)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 3: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-4114)-(4112,-3974,-2542)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 4: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-208,-4132)-(4112,-53,-2524)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 4: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-208,-4132)-(4112,-53,-2524)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 4: outside world(+/-4096): (-32,-224,-4128)-(4128,-37,-2528)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 4: outside world(+/-4096): (-32,-224,-4128)-(4128,-37,-2528)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 4: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-208,-4114)-(4112,-53,-2542)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 4: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-208,-4114)-(4112,-53,-2542)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 5: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-2724)-(4112,-48,-2524)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 5: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-2724)-(4112,-48,-2524)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 5: outside world(+/-4096): (-32,-4128,-2720)-(4128,-32,-2528)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 5: outside world(+/-4096): (-32,-4128,-2720)-(4128,-32,-2528)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 5: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-2706)-(4112,-48,-2542)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 5: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-2706)-(4112,-48,-2542)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 6: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-2724)-(4112,-48,-2524)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 6: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-2724)-(4112,-48,-2524)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 6: outside world(+/-4096): (-32,-4128,-2720)-(4128,-32,-2528)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 6: outside world(+/-4096): (-32,-4128,-2720)-(4128,-32,-2528)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 6: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-2706)-(4112,-48,-2542)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 6: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-2706)-(4112,-48,-2542)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 7: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-2724)-(4112,-48,-2524)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 7: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-2724)-(4112,-48,-2524)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 7: outside world(+/-4096): (-32,-4128,-2720)-(4128,-32,-2528)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 7: outside world(+/-4096): (-32,-4128,-2720)-(4128,-32,-2528)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 7: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-2706)-(4112,-48,-2542)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 7: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-2706)-(4112,-48,-2542)
(0.13 seconds)

----- END hlcsg -----

----- BEGIN hlbsp -----
Command line: hlbsp mapname
>> Check the file mapname.log for the cause.

----- END hlbsp -----

----- BEGIN hlvis -----
Command line: hlvis mapname

----- END hlvis -----

----- BEGIN hlrad -----
Command line: hlrad mapname

----- END hlrad -----

Please... Anyone who knows how to fix this or knows where the problem is help me! Thank you very much!