Counter-Strike 1.6

Counter-Strike 1.6

Vidja Games — Page [1]
cstriker

2009 Jan 1 • 32
Hello,

I have a counter-strike 1.6 steam server but,
Can somebody tell me how can i make a *scrim server* ?
Eagle is leaving the builing.
 
 
2009 Aug 30 at 00:49 PDT
jrkookid
Half Irish, half NOT FUNNY

2007 May 27 • 1415
110 ₧
Do you even know what it is?
 
 
2009 Aug 30 at 08:18 PDT
cstriker

2009 Jan 1 • 32
Yes, i know it like 5 v 5 , auto server ...
Eagle is leaving the builing.
 
 
2009 Aug 31 at 23:24 PDT
XOPBOO
2009 Nov 18 • 1
cstriker said:
Yes, i know it like 5 v 5 , auto server ...

 
 
2009 Nov 18 at 01:12 PST
Mate de Vita
Kelli

2008 Oct 4 • 2453
159 ₧
XOPBOO said:
cstriker said:
Yes, i know it like 5 v 5 , auto server ...



Well, not really.
...and that's the bottom line because Mate de Vita said so.
 
 
2009 Nov 18 at 08:50 PST — Ed. 2009 Nov 18 at 08:50 PST
fedex _

2009 Mar 23 • 903
13 ₧
Mate de Vita said:
XOPBOO said:
cstriker said:
Yes, i know it like 5 v 5 , auto server ...



Well, not really.





You made me laugh Mate.
melloyellow582 said:
I post sometimes, to make a point.
 
 
2009 Nov 19 at 19:57 PST
Page [1]