Hmmm.... not good. I've never seen that before and all I could find about it was this:
"file read failure"
There is a problem reading the file. The possible causes and possible solutions vary so much I cannot list them ALL here, but for a HL/mod game a few are:
* corrupt bsp, needs replacing
* corrupt MOD or HL program needs replacing - a virus?
* corrupt sprite/wav/model/wad
* a bad HardDrive sector that is not reading well or at all
* a program is interfering with the game program
* and many others are possible.
It doesn't even say WHICH file has the problem... niiiice. It could be the .map or a .wad or just about anything. Can you still compile other map(s)?
Maybe try removing some WADs temporarily?