Example

Example

General — Page 1 [2]
aaronjer
*****'n Admin

Comrade General 5-Star
2005 Mar 21 • 4629
1,227 ₧
Precisely. Realigning ban to a more appropriate offender.
 
 
2011 Apr 1 at 16:32 PDT — Ed. 2011 Apr 1 at 16:35 PDT
xXJigsaw23Xx
IS what she said.

THISISAMEDAL
2007 Oct 21 • 912
41 ₧
SRAW said:
Rockbomb said:
Here's what I was trying to show:

Rockbomb said:
Here's what I was trying to show:

Rockbomb said:
Here's what I was trying to show:





Why would we not wanna repost this again?
But even then, I had my honor. The largest Banora White tree grew on a wealthy man's estate. It was rumored, that those apples tasted the best, but I never stole from that tree, because the wealthy man's son, was my friend...
 
 
2011 Apr 4 at 19:40 PDT
Mate de Vita
Kelli

2008 Oct 4 • 2453
159 ₧
xXJigsaw23Xx said:
SRAW said:
Rockbomb said:
Here's what I was trying to show:

Rockbomb said:
Here's what I was trying to show:

Rockbomb said:
Here's what I was trying to show:





Why would we not wanna repost this again?

No idea, I think AJ or mello said something about it or something.
...and that's the bottom line because Mate de Vita said so.
 
 
2011 Apr 5 at 01:18 PDT
xXJigsaw23Xx
IS what she said.

THISISAMEDAL
2007 Oct 21 • 912
41 ₧
Mate de Vita said:
xXJigsaw23Xx said:
SRAW said:
Rockbomb said:
Here's what I was trying to show:

Rockbomb said:
Here's what I was trying to show:

Rockbomb said:
Here's what I was trying to show:





Why would we not wanna repost this again?

No idea, I think AJ or mello said something about it or something.

Then it has to be an important reason!!!
But even then, I had my honor. The largest Banora White tree grew on a wealthy man's estate. It was rumored, that those apples tasted the best, but I never stole from that tree, because the wealthy man's son, was my friend...
 
 
2011 Apr 5 at 01:43 PDT
Mate de Vita
Kelli

2008 Oct 4 • 2453
159 ₧
xXJigsaw23Xx said:
Mate de Vita said:
xXJigsaw23Xx said:
SRAW said:
Rockbomb said:
Here's what I was trying to show:

Rockbomb said:
Here's what I was trying to show:

Rockbomb said:
Here's what I was trying to show:





Why would we not wanna repost this again?

No idea, I think AJ or mello said something about it or something.

Then it has to be an important reason!!!

It probably is, but for the life of me I can't remember it.
...and that's the bottom line because Mate de Vita said so.
 
 
2011 Apr 5 at 02:00 PDT
Rockbomb
Dog fucker (but in a good way now)

2009 Nov 13 • 2045
Mate de Vita said:
xXJigsaw23Xx said:
Mate de Vita said:
xXJigsaw23Xx said:
SRAW said:
Rockbomb said:
Here's what I was trying to show:

Rockbomb said:
Here's what I was trying to show:

Rockbomb said:
Here's what I was trying to show:





Why would we not wanna repost this again?

No idea, I think AJ or mello said something about it or something.

Then it has to be an important reason!!!

It probably is, but for the life of me I can't remember it.

I think it was something to do with quota changes, or something.
 
 
2011 Apr 5 at 07:40 PDT
the_cloud_system
polly pushy pants

2008 Aug 1 • 3074
-6 ₧
inception, a thread inside a thread.
I drink to forget but I always remember.
 
 
2011 Apr 5 at 16:08 PDT
Rockbomb
Dog fucker (but in a good way now)

2009 Nov 13 • 2045
We need to go deeper!
 
 
2011 Apr 5 at 16:12 PDT
xXJigsaw23Xx
IS what she said.

THISISAMEDAL
2007 Oct 21 • 912
41 ₧
Rockbomb said:
Mate de Vita said:
xXJigsaw23Xx said:
Mate de Vita said:
xXJigsaw23Xx said:
SRAW said:
Rockbomb said:
Here's what I was trying to show:

Rockbomb said:
Here's what I was trying to show:

Rockbomb said:
Here's what I was trying to show:





Why would we not wanna repost this again?

No idea, I think AJ or mello said something about it or something.

Then it has to be an important reason!!!

It probably is, but for the life of me I can't remember it.

I think it was something to do with quota changes, or something.

AND DEEPER IT GOES!!!!!
But even then, I had my honor. The largest Banora White tree grew on a wealthy man's estate. It was rumored, that those apples tasted the best, but I never stole from that tree, because the wealthy man's son, was my friend...
 
 
2011 Apr 5 at 21:37 PDT
aaronjer
*****'n Admin

Comrade General 5-Star
2005 Mar 21 • 4629
1,227 ₧
You guys suck at this. Only buq managed to do the thing that I was going to ban for.
 
 
2011 Apr 6 at 10:49 PDT
Rockbomb
Dog fucker (but in a good way now)

2009 Nov 13 • 2045
aaronjer said:
You guys suck at this. Only buq managed to do the thing that I was going to ban for.

Well, what buq did can't be done (unless you navigate into each frame manually, like he did). If we were able to do that, it'd create an infinite loop and likely crash your browser upon opening the thread.

So, yeah
 
 
2011 Apr 6 at 10:55 PDT
Page 1 [2]