HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

Hammer Mapping — Page [1]
AntonFifty

2009 Feb 10 • 96

AllocBlock: full






Warning: No vis information, direct lighting only.
22651 faces
Create Patches : 113298 base patches
0 opaque faces
1304029 square feet [187780256.00 square inches]
Error: Exceeded MAX_PATCHES
Description: The map has a problem which must be fixed
Howto Fix: Check the file ZHLTProblems.html for a detailed explanation of this problem
 
 
2009 Mar 1 at 07:11 PST — Ed. 2009 Mar 1 at 07:12 PST
Killer-Duck
Homicidal Anatidae

2008 Mar 5 • 1169
633 ₧
 
 
2009 Mar 1 at 07:24 PST
Mnc

2009 Feb 19 • 21
i will add my problem to this, since its same topic:



how the hell can i have Allocblock: Full already, look at the size of my map, its ridicilous! everything u see is my own made wads, could that be causing all this? my wad package contains 3 textures, wood, rock, grass
Vi0C ingame
 
 
2009 Mar 1 at 10:13 PST — Ed. 2009 Mar 1 at 10:18 PST
Down Rodeo
Cap'n Moth of the Firehouse

Find the Hole II Participation Medal
2007 Oct 19 • 5486
57,583 ₧
 
 
2009 Mar 1 at 10:26 PST
Mate de Vita
Kelli

2008 Oct 4 • 2453
159 ₧
Mnc said:
how the hell can i have Allocblock: Full already, look at the size of my map, its ridicilous! everything u see is my own made wads, could that be causing all this? my wad package contains 3 textures, wood, rock, grass

Did you maybe put a big box around your map?
...and that's the bottom line because Mate de Vita said so.
 
 
2009 Mar 1 at 11:05 PST
Mate de Vita
Kelli

2008 Oct 4 • 2453
159 ₧
And we have a winner! Check KD's link, he posted it for a reason.

Either you misunderstood the guider, or he was talking about something else, or he was an idiot. Putting a box around your map is generally not a good idea. Or as someone said somewhere:
some random guy on some random website said:
Of all the things in the list of things not to do in your map, this rivals deleting the .rmf for 1st place.
Seriously. Don't do that.


the first point in KD's link said:
Remove any "box" from around your level and fight the leak leak leak war the right way.


ahhh, found what I was looking for. This is how a sky should be created (again thanks to KD I think):
...and that's the bottom line because Mate de Vita said so.
 
 
2009 Mar 1 at 11:10 PST — Ed. 2009 Mar 1 at 11:19 PST
Mnc

2009 Feb 19 • 21
Mate de Vita said:
ahhh, found what I was looking for. This is how a sky should be created (again thanks to KD I think):

i know what u mean, how will i make the good in blue, texture sky, any special render mode ? i made sky texture, additive, func_wall and still getting Allblock: Full and now also while compling "there was error compiling map"
Vi0C ingame
 
 
2009 Mar 1 at 11:21 PST — Ed. 2009 Mar 1 at 11:31 PST
Mate de Vita
Kelli

2008 Oct 4 • 2453
159 ₧
Mnc said:
i know what u mean, how will i make the good in blue, texture sky, any special render mode ? i made sky texture, additive, func_wall and still getting Allblock: Full and now also while compling "there was error compiling map"

Just make the brushes like it shows in the picture and then texture the sky brushes with the sky texture. Don't turn them into entities.
...and that's the bottom line because Mate de Vita said so.
 
 
2009 Mar 1 at 12:29 PST
Page [1]