ReadSurfs (line 99416): 32189 > g_numplanes or max_map_planes
Before you go wild, try a recompile or 2 - sometimes it is just a random thing. Also search for a brush with more than 32 faces, such as a cylinder in the Maxpoints error.
Otherwise this error means you went over the limit of the number of planes allowed. This means too many faces in the map = too many brushes, or too complex ones. Time to trim back the level map! Some solutions:
* Do not put a box around your map to fight leaks. Seal each section seperately and fight the leak war.
* Try to line up the faces of brushes with the same texture at the same scale. Then the engine may make them into one face plane.
* Avoid detail brushes, use texture to "fake it" instead.
* Plain make fewer brushes. Keep construction simple. HL and complexity mix poorly.
* There are some newer compiler programs being tested that remove unused and unneeded planes from the outside of a level. You could try to get and use one of them.
If not fix, please show compile log.