how did YOU found superjer.com?

how did YOU found superjer.com?

General — Page 1 2 [3]
melloyellow582
The Original Portmanteau

Brisk.
2005 Mar 21 • 12860
666 ₧
molkman said:
Whoa, your stache looks incredibly douchey-


I agree.
 
 
2010 Dec 7 at 12:29 PST
Down Rodeo
Cap'n Moth of the Firehouse

Find the Hole II Participation Medal
2007 Oct 19 • 5486
57,583 ₧
 
 
2010 Dec 7 at 14:58 PST
Rockbomb
Dog fucker (but in a good way now)

2009 Nov 13 • 2045
Down Rodeo said:
It needs a few more months of constant shavin' I think.
 
 
2010 Dec 7 at 15:00 PST
Down Rodeo
Cap'n Moth of the Firehouse

Find the Hole II Participation Medal
2007 Oct 19 • 5486
57,583 ₧
Rockbomb said:
Down Rodeo said:
It needs a few more months of constant shavin' I think.

That sure was something I said.
 
 
2010 Dec 7 at 15:00 PST
Rockbomb
Dog fucker (but in a good way now)

2009 Nov 13 • 2045
Down Rodeo said:
Rockbomb said:
Down Rodeo said:
It needs a few more months of constant shavin' I think.

That sure was something I said.

It sure was.
 
 
2010 Dec 7 at 15:02 PST
the_cloud_system
polly pushy pants

2008 Aug 1 • 3074
-6 ₧
Rockbomb said:
Down Rodeo said:
Rockbomb said:
Down Rodeo said:
It needs a few more months of constant shavin' I think.

That sure was something I said.

It sure was.

I drink to forget but I always remember.
 
 
2010 Dec 7 at 18:46 PST
NatureJay
SJA: Commander of Ruthless Abuse

Good Conduct Medal
2005 Mar 22 • 1871
574 ₧
eDan Co. said:
My brother has a goatee and he's Mexican.

I have known of this happening. There was one of my friend's roommates that was like this. He's a Jew, but with the goatee? Totally looked like a Mexican.
100% natural, no antibiotics, and bloodgrass-fed
 
 
2010 Dec 7 at 19:33 PST
Outcast
My points value is a hilarious example of numerical humor.

2009 Dec 13 • 562
80,085 ₧
I typed "How to make cs 1.6 maps" in google.
 
 
2011 Aug 2 at 05:05 PDT
Page 1 2 [3]