How to make text that says: "this map is made by: etc."

How to make text that says: "this map is made by: etc."

Hammer Mapping — Page [1]
Brka
2009 Jan 12 • 14
please help me to make text in my map on the wall, it is knife map and i want to see that text while i am playing that map, thanks...
 
 
2009 Jan 12 at 16:01 PST
Brka
2009 Jan 12 • 14
Brka said:
please help me to make text in my map on the wall, it is knife map and i want to see that text while i am playing that map, thanks...

 
 
2009 Jan 12 at 16:01 PST
SRAW
Rocket Man

2007 Nov 6 • 2525
601 ₧
uhh.. make ur own texture noob

or u can cover ur whole map with a trigger_<once or multiple> and have a game_text and it prints ur name on the screen or something like tat
Free Steam Games
 
 
2009 Jan 13 at 00:21 PST
SRAW
Rocket Man

2007 Nov 6 • 2525
601 ₧
or use a decal
Free Steam Games
 
 
2009 Jan 13 at 00:21 PST
SRAW
Rocket Man

2007 Nov 6 • 2525
601 ₧
decals* damn triple post
Free Steam Games
 
 
2009 Jan 13 at 00:22 PST
Killer-Duck
Homicidal Anatidae

2008 Mar 5 • 1169
633 ₧
(You'll need Wally to make your own textures.)
QUACK! QUACK!
 
 
2009 Jan 13 at 01:08 PST — Ed. 2009 Jan 13 at 01:09 PST
Brka
2009 Jan 12 • 14
Killer-Duck said:
(You'll need Wally to make your own textures.)

I have wally and i don't know how to use it

and when i use text and trigger my map can't be compiled

where should be game_text, in map, outside, where ?
 
 
2009 Jan 13 at 02:59 PST — Ed. 2009 Jan 13 at 02:59 PST
eDan Co.
Mighty Typist

Real Live Hands-On Rabbi Medal
Consolation Medal
2007 Sep 24 • 2921
252 ₧
Brka said:
I have wally and i don't know how to use it

Have you read the mapping FAQ thread?


Brka said:
and when i use text and trigger my map can't be compiled

Do you get an error? What is it?


Brka said:
where should be game_text, in map, outside, where ?

Anywhere you'd like as long as it is inside the map.
May contain traces of invisible text.
 
 
2009 Jan 13 at 03:28 PST
Brka
2009 Jan 12 • 14
eDan Co. said:
Brka said:
I have wally and i don't know how to use it

Have you read the mapping FAQ thread?


Brka said:
and when i use text and trigger my map can't be compiled

Do you get an error? What is it?


Brka said:
where should be game_text, in map, outside, where ?

Anywhere you'd like as long as it is inside the map.

Oh, Thank for FAQ i have read it and made my picture, thanks a lot :D lol bye
 
 
2009 Jan 13 at 03:40 PST — Ed. 2009 Jan 13 at 04:00 PST
Page [1]