I iz win?

I iz win?

General — Page 1 [2]
sprinkles

Chrome Whore
2009 Sep 6 • 2547
10 ₧
SolidKAYOS said:
...In reality this would be awkward of us all watching him..dont you think?


What do you think porn is?
 
 
2010 Jun 9 at 00:29 PDT
SolidKAYOS
Count Adelaide

Roar Of The Tigress Medal
2007 Jun 24 • 84
68 ₧
sprinkles said:
SolidKAYOS said:
...In reality this would be awkward of us all watching him..dont you think?


What do you think porn is?

You have a very very good point. But that would be gay porn
Make awkward sexual advances, not war.
Down Rodeo said:
Dammit, this was the one place that didn't have this, but noooooo, molkman pisses all over that
 
 
2010 Jun 9 at 04:00 PDT
Killer-Duck
Homicidal Anatidae

2008 Mar 5 • 1169
633 ₧
Down Rodeo said:
It's not awkward, it's arousing.

I think we need to have a talk, son.
QUACK! QUACK!
 
 
2010 Jun 9 at 06:15 PDT
Down Rodeo
Cap'n Moth of the Firehouse

Find the Hole II Participation Medal
2007 Oct 19 • 5486
57,583 ₧
 
 
2010 Jun 9 at 08:25 PDT
jrkookid
Half Irish, half NOT FUNNY

2007 May 27 • 1415
110 ₧
SolidKAYOS said:
sprinkles said:
SolidKAYOS said:
...In reality this would be awkward of us all watching him..dont you think?


What do you think porn is?

You have a very very good point. But that would be gay porn


Unless you are gay then you would like that. Down Rodeo
 
 
2010 Jun 9 at 12:14 PDT
Down Rodeo
Cap'n Moth of the Firehouse

Find the Hole II Participation Medal
2007 Oct 19 • 5486
57,583 ₧
 
 
2010 Jun 9 at 12:37 PDT
aaronjer
*****'n Admin

Comrade General 5-Star
2005 Mar 21 • 4606
1,227 ₧
Well that's great! Because I have ALL KINDS of genitalia hangin' out my crotch over here.
 
 
2010 Jun 9 at 21:32 PDT
the_cloud_system
polly pushy pants

2008 Aug 1 • 3070
-6 ₧
aaronjer said:
Well that's great! Because I have ALL KINDS of genitalia hangin' out my crotch over here.



I drink to forget but I always remember.
 
 
2010 Jun 9 at 23:29 PDT
Page 1 [2]