Is it True?

Is it True?

General — Page [1] 2
Homeslice
Homebread

Badass Mothafucka Medal
2006 May 20 • 287
216 ₧
 
 
2008 Nov 16 at 08:21 PST
SolidKAYOS
Count Adelaide

Roar Of The Tigress Medal
2007 Jun 24 • 84
68 ₧
wow
Make awkward sexual advances, not war.
Down Rodeo said:
Dammit, this was the one place that didn't have this, but noooooo, molkman pisses all over that
 
 
2008 Nov 16 at 09:42 PST
jrkookid
Half Irish, half NOT FUNNY

2007 May 27 • 1415
110 ₧
WoW, that is gay

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
 
 
2008 Nov 16 at 11:23 PST — Ed. 2008 Nov 16 at 11:23 PST
SuperJer
Websiteman

2005 Mar 20 • 6153
"searchtext=Cabbage+Patch+Kids"

So... you were searching for Cabbage Patch Kids because... ?
 
 
2008 Nov 16 at 13:29 PST
awhippo

2007 Oct 20 • 186
57 ₧
lol who is so bord you search for the Cabbage Patch Kids
 
 
2008 Nov 17 at 04:09 PST
molkman
Owner of George Washington's Prototype Mittens

Marine Warfare Corporal
Find the Hole Participation Medal
Find the Hole II Participation Medal
Tasty Br�twurst Medal
2005 May 2 • 2066
404 ₧
Haha, great find, superjer.
LET LOVE REIGN
 
 
2008 Nov 17 at 06:39 PST
Homeslice
Homebread

Badass Mothafucka Medal
2006 May 20 • 287
216 ₧
To be onest I found this post on MSN home page yeasterday. Sorry I was not that board either lol.
 
 
2008 Nov 17 at 20:19 PST
eDan Co.
Mighty Typist

Real Live Hands-On Rabbi Medal
Consolation Medal
2007 Sep 24 • 2921
252 ₧
Silly plank of wood...
May contain traces of invisible text.
 
 
2008 Nov 17 at 22:32 PST
Mate de Vita
Kelli

2008 Oct 4 • 2453
159 ₧
omg did sj actually post on the forum?
...and that's the bottom line because Mate de Vita said so.
 
 
2008 Nov 23 at 13:15 PST
aaronjer
*****'n Admin

Comrade General 5-Star
2005 Mar 21 • 4600
1,227 ₧
It's more likely that he'll pay attention to Homeslice's posts... they hang out a lot.
 
 
2008 Nov 24 at 03:12 PST
Down Rodeo
Cap'n Moth of the Firehouse

Find the Hole II Participation Medal
2007 Oct 19 • 5486
57,583 ₧
 
 
2008 Nov 24 at 09:10 PST
SuperJer
Websiteman

2005 Mar 20 • 6153
Down Rodeo said:
aaronjer said:
they hang out a lot

doing stuff like not posting here.

That's not what I'm not doing now!!
 
 
2008 Nov 25 at 09:29 PST
aaronjer
*****'n Admin

Comrade General 5-Star
2005 Mar 21 • 4600
1,227 ₧
You sure showed us.
 
 
2008 Nov 25 at 10:03 PST
jrkookid
Half Irish, half NOT FUNNY

2007 May 27 • 1415
110 ₧
superjer said:
Down Rodeo said:
aaronjer said:
they hang out a lot

doing stuff like not posting here.

That's not what I'm not doing now!!!


Hmmmm...... Then what are you doing huh?!?!?!?!?!?
 
 
2008 Nov 25 at 20:48 PST
SolidKAYOS
Count Adelaide

Roar Of The Tigress Medal
2007 Jun 24 • 84
68 ₧
jrkookid said:
superjer said:
Down Rodeo said:
aaronjer said:
they hang out a lot

doing stuff like not posting here.

That's not what I'm not doing now!!!


Hmmmm...... Then what are you doing huh?!?!?!?!?!?

Hes doing what rodeo said he wasnt doing.Superjer said hes not doing what rodeo says hes not doing.which is posting.
Make awkward sexual advances, not war.
Down Rodeo said:
Dammit, this was the one place that didn't have this, but noooooo, molkman pisses all over that
 
 
2008 Nov 25 at 21:02 PST
DaveDays
Miley Cyrus Stalker

2008 Jul 21 • 203
153 ₧
Havokk Edge said:
jrkookid said:
superjer said:
Down Rodeo said:
aaronjer said:
they hang out a lot

doing stuff like not posting here.

That's not what I'm not doing now!!!


Hmmmm...... Then what are you doing huh?!?!?!?!?!?

Hes doing what rodeo said he wasnt doing.Superjer said hes not doing what rodeo says hes not doing.which is posting.

NOT ANOTHER QUOTE CHAIN!

 
 
2008 Nov 25 at 21:23 PST
SolidKAYOS
Count Adelaide

Roar Of The Tigress Medal
2007 Jun 24 • 84
68 ₧
DaveDays said:
Havokk Edge said:
jrkookid said:
superjer said:
Down Rodeo said:
aaronjer said:
they hang out a lot

doing stuff like not posting here.

That's not what I'm not doing now!!!


Hmmmm...... Then what are you doing huh?!?!?!?!?!?

Hes doing what rodeo said he wasnt doing.Superjer said hes not doing what rodeo says hes not doing.which is posting.

NOT ANOTHER QUOTE CHAIN!

Good job....
Make awkward sexual advances, not war.
Down Rodeo said:
Dammit, this was the one place that didn't have this, but noooooo, molkman pisses all over that
 
 
2008 Nov 25 at 21:48 PST
Down Rodeo
Cap'n Moth of the Firehouse

Find the Hole II Participation Medal
2007 Oct 19 • 5486
57,583 ₧
superjer said:
Down Rodeo said:
aaronjer said:
they hang out a lot

doing stuff like not posting here.

That's not what I'm not doing now!!

You negate like a hero.
 
 
2008 Nov 26 at 04:11 PST
jrkookid
Half Irish, half NOT FUNNY

2007 May 27 • 1415
110 ₧
Supremo Burrito said:
DimesAndNickels said:
Supremo Dildo said:
krcoolwhatever...guy said:
Mighty SuperJer said:
FuckHead. said:
MisterBossy said:
they hang TOO MUCH!!!

doing stuff like masturbating

That's not what I'm not doing now!!! Stalker.

OWNED!
I SUCK COCK!

YAY I QUOTE CHAIN!!!!

DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCK


Look at THIS!
 
 
2008 Nov 26 at 10:13 PST — Ed. 2008 Nov 26 at 10:17 PST
Mrs.aaronjer

2008 Nov 27 • 16
Homeslice said:



Looked like everyone of you when you was born...damn paparazzi
AJ broke all the Magnums.
 
 
2008 Nov 27 at 09:07 PST
Mate de Vita
Kelli

2008 Oct 4 • 2453
159 ₧
jrkookid said:
Supremo Burrito said:
DimesAndNickels said:
Supremo Dildo said:
krcoolwhatever...guy said:
Mighty SuperJer said:
FuckHead. said:
MisterBossy said:
they hang TOO MUCH!!!

doing stuff like masturbating

That's not what I'm not doing now!!! Stalker.

OWNED!
I SUCK COCK!

YAY I QUOTE CHAIN!!!!

DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCK

WELL I STILL SUCK COCK MORE

wow, that's a pretty long quote chain
...and that's the bottom line because Mate de Vita said so.
 
 
2008 Nov 27 at 10:08 PST
eDan Co.
Mighty Typist

Real Live Hands-On Rabbi Medal
Consolation Medal
2007 Sep 24 • 2921
252 ₧
A) No it's not.
B) I wish it never will be.
May contain traces of invisible text.
 
 
2008 Nov 27 at 10:10 PST
DaveDays
Miley Cyrus Stalker

2008 Jul 21 • 203
153 ₧
Mate de Vita said:
jrkookid said:
Supremo Burrito said:
DimesAndNickels said:
THE BEST FUGGIN GUY IN THE WORLD!! said:
krcoolwhatever...guy said:
THAT GUY WHO NEVER POSTS! said:
FuckHead. said:
MisterBossy said:
they hang TOO MUCH!!!

DAVE GET ALL THE PUSSYS!


OWNED!
I SUCK COCK!

i get pussy>!!!!!

DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCK

WELL I STILL SUCK COCK MORE

wow, that's a pretty long quote chain


 
 
2008 Nov 27 at 14:48 PST
Down Rodeo
Cap'n Moth of the Firehouse

Find the Hole II Participation Medal
2007 Oct 19 • 5486
57,583 ₧
Now why would I say a thing like that?

Also Dave if you fancy seeing a long quote chain look for the new forum truck or the sticky at the top page.
 
 
2008 Nov 27 at 15:31 PST
Page [1] 2