Kayos' Music

Kayos' Music

Video Recommend! — Page [1] 2
SolidKAYOS
Count Adelaide

Roar Of The Tigress Medal
2007 Jun 24 • 84
68 ₧
Just along with sprinkles i have also been making my own music. I do mine for the experience cause i actually want to be into composing and go to collage for it and such. I dont know why sprinkles does it. But thx to him i got the programs i needed to get started.

EDIT: My Profile with the tracks are here.
Kayos' Music


Make awkward sexual advances, not war.
Down Rodeo said:
Dammit, this was the one place that didn't have this, but noooooo, molkman pisses all over that
 
 
2010 Mar 31 at 18:14 PDT — Ed. 2010 Apr 12 at 16:06 PDT
Rockbomb
Dog fucker (but in a good way now)

2009 Nov 13 • 2045
They sound pretty good. Just outta curiosity, are you using premade loops or making your own? I've never worked with acid before so I'm not too sure what exactly it does.
 
 
2010 Mar 31 at 20:53 PDT
SolidKAYOS
Count Adelaide

Roar Of The Tigress Medal
2007 Jun 24 • 84
68 ₧
Rockbomb said:
They sound pretty good. Just outta curiosity, are you using premade loops or making your own? I've never worked with acid before so I'm not too sure what exactly it does.


Premade loops. I get them from. http://www.looperman.com/loops.php]Looperman best place ive found so far. I wish i could make my own but i might get into that later. Im still learning to use Acid itself.

Im editing the links so that the actual name comes up for the song when you play besides "New" or whatever els i called them. Id use speedyshare but im not paying for it.
Make awkward sexual advances, not war.
Down Rodeo said:
Dammit, this was the one place that didn't have this, but noooooo, molkman pisses all over that
 
 
2010 Apr 1 at 15:27 PDT
Rockbomb
Dog fucker (but in a good way now)

2009 Nov 13 • 2045
Ah, thats what I thought.
If you do wanna get into making your own loops, FL Studio is a good program for that. Granted, its not free... but thats why god invented torrents, right?
 
 
2010 Apr 1 at 15:31 PDT
SolidKAYOS
Count Adelaide

Roar Of The Tigress Medal
2007 Jun 24 • 84
68 ₧
Rockbomb said:
Ah, thats what I thought.
If you do wanna get into making your own loops, FL Studio is a good program for that. Granted, its not free... but thats why god invented torrents, right?

Ah ok ill check it out when i get back home. Im leaving for the weekend.
Make awkward sexual advances, not war.
Down Rodeo said:
Dammit, this was the one place that didn't have this, but noooooo, molkman pisses all over that
 
 
2010 Apr 1 at 15:34 PDT
SolidKAYOS
Count Adelaide

Roar Of The Tigress Medal
2007 Jun 24 • 84
68 ₧
Im actually having problems trying to find a free version of Fl studio that doesnt have a Trojan and works. Can anyone help?
Make awkward sexual advances, not war.
Down Rodeo said:
Dammit, this was the one place that didn't have this, but noooooo, molkman pisses all over that
 
 
2010 Apr 6 at 15:17 PDT
Rockbomb
Dog fucker (but in a good way now)

2009 Nov 13 • 2045
SolidKAYOS said:
Im actually having problems trying to find a free version of Fl studio that doesnt have a Trojan and works. Can anyone help?

I will post a link to one when I get home, I'm at college atm. Do you have a demonoid account?
 
 
2010 Apr 6 at 15:35 PDT
SolidKAYOS
Count Adelaide

Roar Of The Tigress Medal
2007 Jun 24 • 84
68 ₧
Rockbomb said:
SolidKAYOS said:
Im actually having problems trying to find a free version of Fl studio that doesnt have a Trojan and works. Can anyone help?

I will post a link to one when I get home, I'm at college atm. Do you have a demonoid account?

Nope
Make awkward sexual advances, not war.
Down Rodeo said:
Dammit, this was the one place that didn't have this, but noooooo, molkman pisses all over that
 
 
2010 Apr 6 at 16:03 PDT
Rockbomb
Dog fucker (but in a good way now)

2009 Nov 13 • 2045
Ok, since you don't have a Demonoid account I uploaded the torrent file to rapidshare, here. Demonoid is a really good site for torrents, but most of the time registration is closed. If you find yourself d/l a lot of stuff I'd recommend checking every couple days and see if they have registrations opened, cuz when they do open it they don't stay open for long.
 
 
2010 Apr 6 at 16:41 PDT
SolidKAYOS
Count Adelaide

Roar Of The Tigress Medal
2007 Jun 24 • 84
68 ₧
Rockbomb said:
Ok, since you don't have a Demonoid account I uploaded the torrent file to rapidshare, here. Demonoid is a really good site for torrents, but most of the time registration is closed. If you find yourself d/l a lot of stuff I'd recommend checking every couple days and see if they have registrations opened, cuz when they do open it they don't stay open for long.

what kind of file is this? i cant open it.
Make awkward sexual advances, not war.
Down Rodeo said:
Dammit, this was the one place that didn't have this, but noooooo, molkman pisses all over that
 
 
2010 Apr 6 at 17:01 PDT
Rockbomb
Dog fucker (but in a good way now)

2009 Nov 13 • 2045
SolidKAYOS said:
Rockbomb said:
Ok, since you don't have a Demonoid account I uploaded the torrent file to rapidshare, here. Demonoid is a really good site for torrents, but most of the time registration is closed. If you find yourself d/l a lot of stuff I'd recommend checking every couple days and see if they have registrations opened, cuz when they do open it they don't stay open for long.

what kind of file is this? i cant open it.

Its a torrent file, you need a program like bitcomet to open it.
 
 
2010 Apr 6 at 17:05 PDT
SolidKAYOS
Count Adelaide

Roar Of The Tigress Medal
2007 Jun 24 • 84
68 ₧
Rockbomb said:
SolidKAYOS said:
Rockbomb said:
Ok, since you don't have a Demonoid account I uploaded the torrent file to rapidshare, here. Demonoid is a really good site for torrents, but most of the time registration is closed. If you find yourself d/l a lot of stuff I'd recommend checking every couple days and see if they have registrations opened, cuz when they do open it they don't stay open for long.

what kind of file is this? i cant open it.

Its a torrent file, you need a program like bitcomet to open it.

Oh ok. It wasnt starting off with my Utorrent so i had to set it.
Make awkward sexual advances, not war.
Down Rodeo said:
Dammit, this was the one place that didn't have this, but noooooo, molkman pisses all over that
 
 
2010 Apr 6 at 17:10 PDT
SRAW
Rocket Man

2007 Nov 6 • 2525
601 ₧
i dont get how you make it :S anyway i suggest using guitar pro (use the torrent with rse) and you can record the stuff you make to .wav(and also its a useful tools for learning hard songs)
Free Steam Games
 
 
2010 Apr 11 at 17:59 PDT
sprinkles

Chrome Whore
2009 Sep 6 • 2547
10 ₧
SRAW said:
anyway i suggest

you STFU.
 
 
2010 Apr 11 at 18:07 PDT — Ed. 2010 Apr 11 at 18:07 PDT
SolidKAYOS
Count Adelaide

Roar Of The Tigress Medal
2007 Jun 24 • 84
68 ₧
sprinkles said:
SRAW said:
anyway i suggest

you STFU.

Make awkward sexual advances, not war.
Down Rodeo said:
Dammit, this was the one place that didn't have this, but noooooo, molkman pisses all over that
 
 
2010 Apr 11 at 20:32 PDT
xXJigsaw23Xx
IS what she said.

THISISAMEDAL
2007 Oct 21 • 912
41 ₧
SolidKAYOS said:
sprinkles said:
SRAW said:
anyway i suggest

you STFU.


But even then, I had my honor. The largest Banora White tree grew on a wealthy man's estate. It was rumored, that those apples tasted the best, but I never stole from that tree, because the wealthy man's son, was my friend...
 
 
2010 Apr 11 at 20:55 PDT — Ed. 2010 Apr 11 at 20:55 PDT
sprinkles

Chrome Whore
2009 Sep 6 • 2547
10 ₧
SolidKAYOS said:
sprinkles said:
SRAW said:
anyway i suggest

you STFU.



<??? />
 
 
2010 Apr 11 at 22:22 PDT — Ed. 2010 Apr 11 at 22:23 PDT
the_cloud_system
polly pushy pants

2008 Aug 1 • 3074
-6 ₧
<====3
I drink to forget but I always remember.
 
 
2010 Apr 11 at 23:53 PDT
SolidKAYOS
Count Adelaide

Roar Of The Tigress Medal
2007 Jun 24 • 84
68 ₧
the_cloud_system said:
<====3

That explains alot...
Make awkward sexual advances, not war.
Down Rodeo said:
Dammit, this was the one place that didn't have this, but noooooo, molkman pisses all over that
 
 
2010 Apr 12 at 13:18 PDT
SolidKAYOS
Count Adelaide

Roar Of The Tigress Medal
2007 Jun 24 • 84
68 ₧
I edited the first post with my profile on looperman. You can now play the tracks without downloading them.But you can still download them. However i have a limit on upload so Glacial inferno will not be on there however i want to re do that song anyways and will make it shorter.
Make awkward sexual advances, not war.
Down Rodeo said:
Dammit, this was the one place that didn't have this, but noooooo, molkman pisses all over that
 
 
2010 Apr 12 at 16:08 PDT
sprinkles

Chrome Whore
2009 Sep 6 • 2547
10 ₧
Give, url!
 
 
2010 Apr 12 at 16:16 PDT
SolidKAYOS
Count Adelaide

Roar Of The Tigress Medal
2007 Jun 24 • 84
68 ₧
sprinkles said:
Give, url!

Its in my first post
Make awkward sexual advances, not war.
Down Rodeo said:
Dammit, this was the one place that didn't have this, but noooooo, molkman pisses all over that
 
 
2010 Apr 12 at 16:35 PDT
sprinkles

Chrome Whore
2009 Sep 6 • 2547
10 ₧
I have to be logged in to listen to it!?
 
 
2010 Apr 12 at 16:45 PDT
SolidKAYOS
Count Adelaide

Roar Of The Tigress Medal
2007 Jun 24 • 84
68 ₧
sprinkles said:
I have to be logged in to listen to it!?

No i made it that you can dont have to be >_>
Make awkward sexual advances, not war.
Down Rodeo said:
Dammit, this was the one place that didn't have this, but noooooo, molkman pisses all over that
 
 
2010 Apr 12 at 16:46 PDT
sprinkles

Chrome Whore
2009 Sep 6 • 2547
10 ₧
Maybe because that first one is rated m?
 
 
2010 Apr 12 at 16:52 PDT
Page [1] 2