leak problem

leak problem

Hammer Mapping — Page [1]
steam.dll
2010 Feb 4 • 6
ihave problem wen i start compiling my map
leak problem
......................
hlcsg v2.5.3 rel Custom Build 1.7 (Dec 9 2002)
Zoner's Half-Life Compilation Tools -- Custom Build
Based on code modifications by Sean 'Zoner' Cavanaugh
Based on Valve's version, modified with permission.
Submit detailed bug reports to (merlinis@bigpond.net.au)
----- BEGIN hlcsg -----
Command line: "C:\Program Files\eddi's Tools\ZHLT Compile GUI\ZHLT\HLCSG.EXE"-nowadtextures "C:\Documents and Settings\pc\Bureau\Nouveau dossier\de_dust2010.map"
Entering C:\Documents and Settings\pc\Bureau\Nouveau dossier\de_dust2010.map

Current hlcsg Settings
Name | Setting | Default
---------------------|-----------|-------------------------
threads [ 2 ] [ Varies ]
verbose [ off ] [ off ]
log [ on ] [ on ]
developer [ 0 ] [ 0 ]
chart [ off ] [ off ]
estimate [ off ] [ off ]
max texture memory [ 4194304 ] [ 4194304 ]
priority [ Normal ] [ Normal ]

noclip [ off ] [ off ]
null texture stripping[ on ] [ on ]
clipnode economy mode [ on ] [ on ]
onlyents [ off ] [ off ]
wadtextures [ off ] [ on ]
skyclip [ on ] [ on ]
hullfile [ None ] [ None ]
min surface area [ 0.500 ] [ 0.500 ]
brush union threshold [ 0.000 ] [ 0.000 ]

Using mapfile wad configuration
Wadinclude list :
[zhlt.wad]

36 brushes (totalling 216 sides) discarded from clipping hulls
CreateBrush:
(3.50 seconds)
SetModelCenters:
(0.02 seconds)
CSGBrush:
(6.94 seconds)

Including Wadfile: \program files\valve\zhlt\zhlt.wad
- Contains 3 used textures, 5.77 percent of map (8 textures in wad)
Using Wadfile: \program files\valve\cstrike\aim_force.wad
- Contains 1 used texture, 1.92 percent of map (43 textures in wad)
Using Wadfile: \program files\valve\valve\halflife.wad
- Contains 28 used textures, 53.85 percent of map (3116 textures in wad)
Using Wadfile: \program files\valve\cstrike\liquids.wad
- Contains 0 used textures, 0.00 percent of map (34 textures in wad)
Using Wadfile: \program files\valve\cstrike\sticken.wad
- Contains 0 used textures, 0.00 percent of map (5 textures in wad)
Using Wadfile: \program files\valve\cstrike\aim_munderground.wad
- Contains 1 used texture, 1.92 percent of map (13 textures in wad)
Using Wadfile: \program files\valve\cstrike\de_dust2010.wad
- Contains 19 used textures, 36.54 percent of map (36 textures in wad)

added 5 additional animating textures.
Texture usage is at 0.94 mb (of 4.00 mb MAX)
10.89 seconds elapsed

----- END hlcsg -----



hlbsp v2.5.3 rel Custom Build 1.7 (Dec 9 2002)
Zoner's Half-Life Compilation Tools -- Custom Build
Based on code modifications by Sean 'Zoner' Cavanaugh
Based on Valve's version, modified with permission.
Submit detailed bug reports to (merlinis@bigpond.net.au)
----- BEGIN hlbsp -----
Command line: "C:\Program Files\eddi's Tools\ZHLT Compile GUI\ZHLT\HLBSP.EXE""C:\Documents and Settings\pc\Bureau\Nouveau dossier\de_dust2010.map"

Current hlbsp Settings
Name | Setting | Default
-------------------|-----------|-------------------------
threads [ 2 ] [ Varies ]
verbose [ off ] [ off ]
log [ on ] [ on ]
developer [ 0 ] [ 0 ]
chart [ off ] [ off ]
estimate [ off ] [ off ]
max texture memory [ 4194304 ] [ 4194304 ]
priority [ Normal ] [ Normal ]

noclip [ off ] [ off ]
nofill [ off ] [ off ]
null tex. stripping [ on ] [ on ]
notjunc [ off ] [ off ]
subdivide size [ 240 ] [ 240 ] (Min 64) (Max 512)
max node size [ 1024 ] [ 1024 ] (Min 64) (Max 4096)


Warning: === LEAK in hull 0 ===
Entity light_environment @ (-1488,-1680, 160)
Error:
A LEAK is a hole in the map, where the inside of it is exposed to the
(unwanted) outside region. The entity listed in the error is just a helpful
indication of where the beginning of the leak pointfile starts, so the
beginning of the line can be quickly found and traced to until reaching the
outside. Unless this entity is accidentally on the outside of the map, it
probably should not be deleted. Some complex rotating objects entities need
their origins outside the map. To deal with these, just enclose the
 
 
2010 Mar 4 at 01:57 PST
sprinkles

Chrome Whore
2009 Sep 6 • 2547
10 ₧
I hope, and strongly encourage nobody to help you, because you posted the same thing 4 times.
 
 
2010 Mar 4 at 12:34 PST
aaronjer
*****'n Admin

Comrade General 5-Star
2005 Mar 21 • 4604
1,227 ₧
You hope nobody to help him? What exactly does that mean?
 
 
2010 Mar 4 at 14:08 PST
sprinkles

Chrome Whore
2009 Sep 6 • 2547
10 ₧
aaronjer said:
You hope nobody to help him? What exactly does that mean?


Ah, you caught me.
I think that is the first slip on my grammar here at superjer.
 
 
2010 Mar 4 at 14:16 PST
EMO_with_AWP

2008 Mar 23 • 192
plug hole in map
 
 
2010 Mar 4 at 14:40 PST — Ed. 2010 Mar 4 at 14:40 PST
Mate de Vita
Kelli

2008 Oct 4 • 2453
159 ₧
sprinkles said:
I hope, and strongly encourage nobody to help you, because you posted the same thing 4 times.

Actually he posted the same thing twice, then changed it a lil bit and posted it twice more.
That makes it even worse, since that means this wasn't just some F5 screwup or something like that.
...and that's the bottom line because Mate de Vita said so.
 
 
2010 Mar 5 at 04:20 PST
steam.dll
2010 Feb 4 • 6
sprinkles said:
I hope, and strongly encourage nobody to help you, because you posted the same thing 4 times.

i have to say ..i posted that 4 time bexouse i have a connection problem.. in my country...i Did not mean to poste them
so iam sory if i have caused a problem
 
 
2010 Mar 7 at 20:22 PST
the_cloud_system
polly pushy pants

2008 Aug 1 • 3070
-6 ₧
i hope your happy sprinkles
I drink to forget but I always remember.
 
 
2010 Mar 7 at 21:23 PST
Down Rodeo
Cap'n Moth of the Firehouse

Find the Hole II Participation Medal
2007 Oct 19 • 5486
57,583 ₧
 
 
2010 Mar 7 at 22:05 PST
Mate de Vita
Kelli

2008 Oct 4 • 2453
159 ₧
Mate de Vita said:
sprinkles said:
I hope, and strongly encourage nobody to help you, because you posted the same thing 4 times.

Actually he posted the same thing twice, then changed it a lil bit and posted it twice more.
That makes it even worse, since that means this wasn't just some F5 screwup or something like that.

I still stand by this
...and that's the bottom line because Mate de Vita said so.
 
 
2010 Mar 7 at 22:17 PST
sprinkles

Chrome Whore
2009 Sep 6 • 2547
10 ₧
the_cloud_system said:
i hope your happy sprinkles


Shut up.

Down Rodeo said:
You made someone cry on the internet!


Shut up.

Mate de Vita said:
Mate de Vita said:
sprinkles said:
I hope, and strongly encourage nobody to help you, because you posted the same thing 4 times.

Actually he posted the same thing twice, then changed it a lil bit and posted it twice more.
That makes it even worse, since that means this wasn't just some F5 screwup or something like that.

I still stand by this


Keep talking.


steam.dll said:
sprinkles said:
I hope, and strongly encourage nobody to help you, because you posted the same thing 4 times.

i have to say ..i posted that 4 time bexouse i have a connection problem.. in my country...i Did not mean to poste them
so iam sory if i have caused a problem


You could have at least deleted the other 3.
 
 
2010 Mar 8 at 17:19 PST — Ed. 2010 Mar 8 at 17:20 PST
fedex _

2009 Mar 23 • 906
13 ₧
sprinkles said:
the_cloud_system said:
i hope your happy sprinkles


Shut up.

Down Rodeo said:
You made someone cry on the internet!


Shut up.

Mate de Vita said:
Mate de Vita said:
sprinkles said:
I hope, and strongly encourage nobody to help you, because you posted the same thing 4 times.

Actually he posted the same thing twice, then changed it a lil bit and posted it twice more.
That makes it even worse, since that means this wasn't just some F5 screwup or something like that.

I still stand by this


Keep talking.


steam.dll said:
sprinkles said:
I hope, and strongly encourage nobody to help you, because you posted the same thing 4 times.

i have to say ..i posted that 4 time bexouse i have a connection problem.. in my country...i Did not mean to poste them
so iam sory if i have caused a problem


You could have at least deleted the other 3.




UR MESSED UP MAN!
melloyellow582 said:
I post sometimes, to make a point.
 
 
2010 Mar 8 at 17:39 PST
Page [1]