live forever, live drunk

live forever, live drunk

General — Page [1]
phoenix_r

2009 May 13 • 902
17 ₧
BOO
 
 
2011 Jun 27 at 09:12 PDT
aaronjer
*****'n Admin

Comrade General 5-Star
2005 Mar 21 • 4628
1,227 ₧
BUT THAT ALSO CAUSES HEADACHES! God damn it, you're so bad at this!
 
 
2011 Jun 27 at 12:40 PDT
Rockbomb
Dog fucker (but in a good way now)

2009 Nov 13 • 2045
aaronjer said:
BUT THAT ALSO CAUSES HEADACHES! God damn it, you're so bad at this!

Do some PCP instead, you won't get any headaches.
 
 
2011 Jun 27 at 12:51 PDT
phoenix_r

2009 May 13 • 902
17 ₧
aaronjer said:
BUT THAT ALSO CAUSES HEADACHES! God damn it, you're so bad at this!

Didn't you declare in the other truck that a .22 to the head probably wouldn't be fatal? Who's laughing now, because it's none of us...
BOO
 
 
2011 Jun 27 at 13:12 PDT
molkman
Owner of George Washington's Prototype Mittens

Marine Warfare Corporal
Find the Hole Participation Medal
Find the Hole II Participation Medal
Tasty Br�twurst Medal
2005 May 2 • 2066
404 ₧
I wonder what you want to say with those postings. Because they are neither funny nor very interesting nor provocative. Pretty much just bland.
LET LOVE REIGN
 
 
2011 Jun 27 at 13:22 PDT — Ed. 2011 Jun 27 at 13:22 PDT
phoenix_r

2009 May 13 • 902
17 ₧
Let us not neglect the lack of artistic talent! Take, for instance, the perspective on this piece, the dissonance between the perspectives conveyed by the liquid in the bottle and the liquid in the 'puddle' - and on the subject of the puddle, again a fail as we see most of the liquid around the bottle, whereas in reality one would suppose the mouth of the bottle to be at the center of the puddle as opposed to the edge.

Sophomoric execution of hackneyed ideas - why, indeed?

EDIT: I blame the BroFrost
BOO
 
 
2011 Jun 27 at 13:36 PDT — Ed. 2011 Jun 27 at 13:36 PDT
Rockbomb
Dog fucker (but in a good way now)

2009 Nov 13 • 2045
The bottle didn't spill. It is attached to a black wall, but the person who attached it didn't have any tape or glue, so they just used ketchup.
 
 
2011 Jun 27 at 13:43 PDT
phoenix_r

2009 May 13 • 902
17 ₧
Rockbomb said:
The bottle didn't spill. It is attached to a black wall, but the person who attached it didn't have any tape or glue, so they just used ketchup.

Where is the 'Like' button?
BOO
 
 
2011 Jun 27 at 13:55 PDT
aaronjer
*****'n Admin

Comrade General 5-Star
2005 Mar 21 • 4628
1,227 ₧
phoenix_r said:
Didn't you declare in the other truck that a .22 to the head probably wouldn't be fatal?


No... I didn't say that.
 
 
2011 Jun 27 at 14:49 PDT
Rockbomb
Dog fucker (but in a good way now)

2009 Nov 13 • 2045
phoenix_r said:
Rockbomb said:
The bottle didn't spill. It is attached to a black wall, but the person who attached it didn't have any tape or glue, so they just used ketchup.

Where is the 'Like' button?

Over there --->
 
 
2011 Jun 27 at 14:54 PDT
aaronjer
*****'n Admin

Comrade General 5-Star
2005 Mar 21 • 4628
1,227 ₧
I am not willing to click on that. It is probably not something I would like.
 
 
2011 Jun 27 at 15:22 PDT
SuperJer
Websiteman

2005 Mar 20 • 6299
I don't know... you might like it.
 
 
2011 Jun 27 at 15:24 PDT
Rockbomb
Dog fucker (but in a good way now)

2009 Nov 13 • 2045
You pretty much have to like it, cuz you clicked the like button.
If you don't like it, you're a filthy lier.
 
 
2011 Jun 27 at 15:39 PDT
Page [1]