mapname.err

mapname.err

Hammer Mapping — Page [1]
scorch-1995

2008 Dec 7 • 46
Hey! I always get this error and don't know what to do! Please help me!


hlcsg v2.5.3 rel Custom Build 1.7 (Dec 9 2002)
Zoner's Half-Life Compilation Tools -- Custom Build
Based on code modifications by Sean 'Zoner' Cavanaugh
Based on Valve's version, modified with permission.
Submit detailed bug reports to (merlinis@bigpond.net.au)
----- BEGIN hlcsg -----
Command line: hlcsg -nowadtextures mapname
Entering mapname.map

Current hlcsg Settings
Name | Setting | Default
---------------------|-----------|-------------------------
threads [ 1 ] [ Varies ]
verbose [ off ] [ off ]
log [ on ] [ on ]
developer [ 0 ] [ 0 ]
chart [ off ] [ off ]
estimate [ off ] [ off ]
max texture memory [ 4194304 ] [ 4194304 ]
priority [ Normal ] [ Normal ]

noclip [ off ] [ off ]
null texture stripping[ on ] [ on ]
clipnode economy mode [ on ] [ on ]
onlyents [ off ] [ off ]
wadtextures [ off ] [ on ]
skyclip [ on ] [ on ]
hullfile [ None ] [ None ]
min surface area [ 0.500 ] [ 0.500 ]
brush union threshold [ 0.000 ] [ 0.000 ]

Using mapfile wad configuration
Wadinclude list :
[zhlt.wad]

0 brushes (totalling 0 sides) discarded from clipping hulls
CreateBrush:
Error: Entity 0, Brush 0: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-4132)-(4112,-48,-3932)
Error: brush outside world
Description: The map has a problem which must be fixed
Howto Fix: Check the file ZHLTProblems.html for a detailed explanation of this problem

Error: Entity 0, Brush 0: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-4132)-(4112,-48,-3932)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 0: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-4132)-(4112,-48,-3932)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 0: outside world(+/-4096): (-32,-4128,-4128)-(4128,-32,-3936)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 0: outside world(+/-4096): (-32,-4128,-4128)-(4128,-32,-3936)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 0: outside world(+/-4096): (-32,-4128,-4128)-(4128,-32,-3936)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 0: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-4114)-(4112,-48,-3950)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 0: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-4114)-(4112,-48,-3950)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 0: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-4114)-(4112,-48,-3950)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 1: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-4132)-(144,-48,-2524)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 1: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-4132)-(144,-48,-2524)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 1: outside world(+/-4096): (-32,-4128,-4128)-(160,-32,-2528)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 1: outside world(+/-4096): (-32,-4128,-4128)-(160,-32,-2528)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 1: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-4114)-(144,-48,-2542)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 1: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-4114)-(144,-48,-2542)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 2: outside world(+/-4096): (3952,-4112,-4132)-(4112,-48,-2524)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 2: outside world(+/-4096): (3952,-4112,-4132)-(4112,-48,-2524)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 2: outside world(+/-4096): (3952,-4112,-4132)-(4112,-48,-2524)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 2: outside world(+/-4096): (3936,-4128,-4128)-(4128,-32,-2528)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 2: outside world(+/-4096): (3936,-4128,-4128)-(4128,-32,-2528)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 2: outside world(+/-4096): (3936,-4128,-4128)-(4128,-32,-2528)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 2: outside world(+/-4096): (3952,-4112,-4114)-(4112,-48,-2542)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 2: outside world(+/-4096): (3952,-4112,-4114)-(4112,-48,-2542)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 2: outside world(+/-4096): (3952,-4112,-4114)-(4112,-48,-2542)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 3: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-4132)-(4112,-3974,-2524)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 3: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-4132)-(4112,-3974,-2524)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 3: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-4132)-(4112,-3974,-2524)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 3: outside world(+/-4096): (-32,-4128,-4128)-(4128,-3958,-2528)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 3: outside world(+/-4096): (-32,-4128,-4128)-(4128,-3958,-2528)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 3: outside world(+/-4096): (-32,-4128,-4128)-(4128,-3958,-2528)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 3: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-4114)-(4112,-3974,-2542)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 3: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-4114)-(4112,-3974,-2542)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 3: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-4114)-(4112,-3974,-2542)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 4: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-208,-4132)-(4112,-53,-2524)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 4: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-208,-4132)-(4112,-53,-2524)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 4: outside world(+/-4096): (-32,-224,-4128)-(4128,-37,-2528)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 4: outside world(+/-4096): (-32,-224,-4128)-(4128,-37,-2528)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 4: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-208,-4114)-(4112,-53,-2542)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 4: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-208,-4114)-(4112,-53,-2542)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 5: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-2724)-(4112,-48,-2524)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 5: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-2724)-(4112,-48,-2524)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 5: outside world(+/-4096): (-32,-4128,-2720)-(4128,-32,-2528)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 5: outside world(+/-4096): (-32,-4128,-2720)-(4128,-32,-2528)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 5: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-2706)-(4112,-48,-2542)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 5: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-2706)-(4112,-48,-2542)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 6: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-2724)-(4112,-48,-2524)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 6: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-2724)-(4112,-48,-2524)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 6: outside world(+/-4096): (-32,-4128,-2720)-(4128,-32,-2528)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 6: outside world(+/-4096): (-32,-4128,-2720)-(4128,-32,-2528)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 6: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-2706)-(4112,-48,-2542)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 6: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-2706)-(4112,-48,-2542)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 7: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-2724)-(4112,-48,-2524)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 7: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-2724)-(4112,-48,-2524)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 7: outside world(+/-4096): (-32,-4128,-2720)-(4128,-32,-2528)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 7: outside world(+/-4096): (-32,-4128,-2720)-(4128,-32,-2528)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 7: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-2706)-(4112,-48,-2542)
Error: Entity 0, Brush 7: outside world(+/-4096): (-16,-4112,-2706)-(4112,-48,-2542)
(0.13 seconds)

----- END hlcsg -----



hlbsp v2.5.3 rel Custom Build 1.7 (Dec 9 2002)
Zoner's Half-Life Compilation Tools -- Custom Build
Based on code modifications by Sean 'Zoner' Cavanaugh
Based on Valve's version, modified with permission.
Submit detailed bug reports to (merlinis@bigpond.net.au)
----- BEGIN hlbsp -----
Command line: hlbsp mapname
>> There was a problem compiling the map.
>> Check the file mapname.log for the cause.

----- END hlbsp -----



hlvis v2.5.3 rel Custom Build 1.7 (Dec 9 2002)
Zoner's Half-Life Compilation Tools -- Custom Build
Based on code modifications by Sean 'Zoner' Cavanaugh
Based on Valve's version, modified with permission.
Submit detailed bug reports to (merlinis@bigpond.net.au)
----- BEGIN hlvis -----
Command line: hlvis mapname
>> There was a problem compiling the map.
>> Check the file mapname.log for the cause.

----- END hlvis -----



hlrad v2.5.3 rel Custom Build 1.7 (Dec 9 2002)
Zoner's Half-Life Compilation Tools -- Custom Build
Based on code modifications by Sean 'Zoner' Cavanaugh
Based on Valve's version, modified with permission.
Submit detailed bug reports to (merlinis@bigpond.net.au)
----- BEGIN hlrad -----
Command line: hlrad mapname
>> There was a problem compiling the map.
>> Check the file mapname.log for the cause.

----- END hlrad -----



Please... Anyone who knows how to fix this or knows where the problem is help me! Thank you very much!
You say "pls", because it is shorter then "please", I say "no" because it is shorter than "yes".
 
 
2008 Dec 7 at 05:01 PST
Down Rodeo
Cap'n Moth of the Firehouse

Find the Hole II Participation Medal
2007 Oct 19 • 5486
57,583 ₧
Your brushes are too large. They can be a maximum of +/-4096 in any direction but I'd be careful not to go too close to that anyway.
 
 
2008 Dec 7 at 05:11 PST
eDan Co.
Mighty Typist

Real Live Hands-On Rabbi Medal
Consolation Medal
2007 Sep 24 • 2921
252 ₧
Yeah, so basically make sure your map is far from the edges of the grid. You can move the whole map by going to Edit-> Select All and then move everything to the center.
May contain traces of invisible text.
 
 
2008 Dec 7 at 07:07 PST
Mate de Vita
Kelli

2008 Oct 4 • 2453
159 ₧
but make sure you save before doing that.
...and that's the bottom line because Mate de Vita said so.
 
 
2008 Dec 7 at 07:09 PST
scorch-1995

2008 Dec 7 • 46
Thanks a lot guys! Now my map is on and working! I just wanted to ask... How am I able to make a new map into the game? I mean when I rename the .bat file and the map file I cannot make the new map install. Can you tell me how to do it? Thank you anyways!
You say "pls", because it is shorter then "please", I say "no" because it is shorter than "yes".
 
 
2008 Dec 8 at 06:20 PST
Down Rodeo
Cap'n Moth of the Firehouse

Find the Hole II Participation Medal
2007 Oct 19 • 5486
57,583 ₧
Load up CounterStrike, open a console and enter "map YourMapName" so long as your map is in your cstrike/maps folder.
 
 
2008 Dec 8 at 06:25 PST
scorch-1995

2008 Dec 7 • 46
Sorry, I think I haven't explained it well enough. I meant that when I have my zhlt folder and I have my mapname.bat file so how can I make another map? Everytime I put a different .map file in the folder and use the mapname.bat file it will only copy the old map again. And how can I rename the map? Thank you!
You say "pls", because it is shorter then "please", I say "no" because it is shorter than "yes".
 
 
2008 Dec 8 at 06:40 PST
Down Rodeo
Cap'n Moth of the Firehouse

Find the Hole II Participation Medal
2007 Oct 19 • 5486
57,583 ₧
SuperJer's crazy mo'foin' tutorial said:
Now right click on 'mapname.bat' and choose Edit. This should cause Notepad to open with nothing in it. Type the following stuff into the document exactly as shown, replacing 'mapname' with whatever name you are actually using:
 
 
2008 Dec 8 at 06:46 PST — Ed. 2008 Dec 8 at 06:47 PST
Killer-Duck
Homicidal Anatidae

2008 Mar 5 • 1169
633 ₧
You need to edit the .bat-file so the names in it match the actual map-name.
QUACK! QUACK!
 
 
2008 Dec 8 at 06:47 PST
scorch-1995

2008 Dec 7 • 46
Thanks! If I could, I'd kiss you . xD
You say "pls", because it is shorter then "please", I say "no" because it is shorter than "yes".
 
 
2008 Dec 8 at 10:05 PST
Down Rodeo
Cap'n Moth of the Firehouse

Find the Hole II Participation Medal
2007 Oct 19 • 5486
57,583 ₧
Give me an e-mail address, I'll send you my home address. No. I won't. I am kidding. Please don't.
 
 
2008 Dec 8 at 10:28 PST
scorch-1995

2008 Dec 7 • 46
XDDDDDD
You say "pls", because it is shorter then "please", I say "no" because it is shorter than "yes".
 
 
2008 Dec 8 at 10:42 PST
Page [1]