MY HAND HURTS

MY HAND HURTS

Vidja Games — Page [1]
buq25

2008 Jul 5 • 582
295 ₧


I played VVVVVV for 2h 23min nonstop. Now my hand fucking hurts.A lot.
Today's post brought to you by the letter: "heck".
 
 
2011 Jul 13 at 05:52 PDT
the_cloud_system
polly pushy pants

2008 Aug 1 • 3074
-6 ₧
I drink to forget but I always remember.
 
 
2011 Jul 13 at 14:23 PDT
aaronjer
*****'n Admin

Comrade General 5-Star
2005 Mar 21 • 4613
1,227 ₧
u didnt find all the trinkets? u havnt wun yet nub. thtas like palyin g thru all of a gam on teh esaist deficilty an sayign u bet it. dosent count!
 
 
2011 Jul 13 at 15:54 PDT
buq25

2008 Jul 5 • 582
295 ₧
aaronjer said:
u didnt find all the trinkets? u havnt wun yet nub. thtas like palyin g thru all of a gam on teh esaist deficilty an sayign u bet it. dosent count!

Workin' on it!
Today's post brought to you by the letter: "heck".
 
 
2011 Jul 14 at 05:19 PDT
buq25

2008 Jul 5 • 582
295 ₧
Today's post brought to you by the letter: "heck".
 
 
2011 Jul 14 at 08:11 PDT
SuperJer
Websiteman

2005 Mar 20 • 6291
95 Points Awarded!
 
 
2011 Jul 14 at 11:32 PDT
buq25

2008 Jul 5 • 582
295 ₧
Yes! The increase of a number that makes no difference! It's a slightly more worthwhile increase in positive feelings then playing bad EmEmOhArPeeGees!
Today's post brought to you by the letter: "heck".
 
 
2011 Jul 14 at 16:00 PDT
Rockbomb
Dog fucker (but in a good way now)

2009 Nov 13 • 2045
buq25 said:
Yes! The increase of a number that makes no difference! It's a slightly more worthwhile increase in positive feelings then playing bad EmEmOhArPeeGees!

Actually, you can buy stuff with those points
 
 
2011 Jul 14 at 16:10 PDT
buq25

2008 Jul 5 • 582
295 ₧
I have creeped around this forum quite a bit.
Today's post brought to you by the letter: "heck".
 
 
2011 Jul 14 at 17:17 PDT
SuperJer
Websiteman

2005 Mar 20 • 6291
You can spend the points, but it's discretionary.

Sometimes the asshole moderators give out too many points as a joke and I'm not going to be able to honor those... necessarily.
 
 
2011 Jul 14 at 21:12 PDT
melloyellow582
The Original Portmanteau

Brisk.
2005 Mar 21 • 12858
666 ₧
Sometimes I get lonely and give myself points.
 
 
2011 Jul 15 at 03:07 PDT
Rockbomb
Dog fucker (but in a good way now)

2009 Nov 13 • 2045
superjer said:
You can spend the points, but it's discretionary.

Sometimes the asshole moderators give out too many points as a joke and I'm not going to be able to honor those... necessarily.


Well according to my points, I owe you a 4 to 12 shade post-color-change.
Feel free to cache that in whenever you please.... you've earned it, after all.
 
 
2011 Jul 15 at 08:00 PDT
Down Rodeo
Cap'n Moth of the Firehouse

Find the Hole II Participation Medal
2007 Oct 19 • 5486
57,583 ₧
Oh man, I know where the last trinket is, but I don't think I got it. It's the one where you have to go through several rooms without dying, then die when you have moved the block (i.e. not Veni, Vidi, Vici). I've essentially given up on it, which is sad. NEXT WEEK THE TRINKET IS MINE.
 
 
2011 Jul 15 at 17:29 PDT
aaronjer
*****'n Admin

Comrade General 5-Star
2005 Mar 21 • 4613
1,227 ₧
So have you given up or not? This situation is riveting and I need to know if this is really the end.
 
 
2011 Jul 16 at 04:55 PDT
buq25

2008 Jul 5 • 582
295 ₧
aaronjer said:
So have you given up or not? This situation is riveting and I need to know if this is really the end.

Just essentially.
Today's post brought to you by the letter: "heck".
 
 
2011 Jul 16 at 06:51 PDT
Down Rodeo
Cap'n Moth of the Firehouse

Find the Hole II Participation Medal
2007 Oct 19 • 5486
57,583 ₧
 
 
2011 Jul 17 at 07:31 PDT
aaronjer
*****'n Admin

Comrade General 5-Star
2005 Mar 21 • 4613
1,227 ₧
My rivets!
 
 
2011 Jul 17 at 16:05 PDT
Page [1]