Primer

Primer

General — Page [1]
Rockbomb
Dog fucker (but in a good way now)

2009 Nov 13 • 2045
Ok, so I just watch this movie called Primer, and... I really don't know what to say about it. It was crazy. If anyone wants to watch it and see for yourself, here ya go.

Lemme know what you think about it, cuz I really don't even know... it was really weird, but at the same time it was awesome.
 
 
2010 Mar 22 at 19:58 PDT
SuperJer
Websiteman

2005 Mar 20 • 6299
That's one of my favorite movies. If you watch it again, you will figure out a lot more stuff. I've seen it 5 times and I keep noticing more stuff.

Also recommended: There's an excellent Spanish movie called Los Cronocrímenes which is similar but totally different and awesome.
 
 
2010 Mar 22 at 21:48 PDT
Rockbomb
Dog fucker (but in a good way now)

2009 Nov 13 • 2045
superjer said:
That's one of my favorite movies. If you watch it again, you will figure out a lot more stuff. I've seen it 5 times and I keep noticing more stuff.

Also recommended: There's an excellent Spanish movie called Los Cronocrímenes which is similar but totally different and awesome.


Hmmm... I just watched the trailer for that spanish one, and it looks like it could be pretty good, but I can't stand watching movies that are in another language
Maybe I should have payed more attention in Spanish class in high school
 
 
2010 Mar 22 at 21:53 PDT
aaronjer
*****'n Admin

Comrade General 5-Star
2005 Mar 21 • 4628
1,227 ₧
Slow reader?
 
 
2010 Mar 23 at 06:48 PDT
Rockbomb
Dog fucker (but in a good way now)

2009 Nov 13 • 2045
aaronjer said:
Slow reader?

I can read fine, but I have ADD, so if I have to sit and read the whole movie out I tend to lose interest and get distracted by something else
 
 
2010 Mar 23 at 07:20 PDT
aaronjer
*****'n Admin

Comrade General 5-Star
2005 Mar 21 • 4628
1,227 ₧
I've never considered it to be any harder to look at something that to hear it... so excuse me if I don't get what you're saying.
 
 
2010 Mar 23 at 09:19 PDT
Rockbomb
Dog fucker (but in a good way now)

2009 Nov 13 • 2045
aaronjer said:
I've never considered it to be any harder to look at something that to hear it... so excuse me if I don't get what you're saying.


As I said, its not hard for me to read, I can read just fine. But if I have to read every word thats being said in the movie, I tend to lose interest in it. Also you have to keep looking up at whats going on, then back down at the bottom to read what they're saying, then back up, etc., which I find annoying.
 
 
2010 Mar 23 at 12:20 PDT
sprinkles

Chrome Whore
2009 Sep 6 • 2547
10 ₧
Rockbomb said:
...I have ADD...


At least your don't have ADHD.
 
 
2010 Mar 23 at 12:43 PDT
SuperJer
Websiteman

2005 Mar 20 • 6299
There's actually very little dialog in the movie, so you might be OK.
 
 
2010 Mar 23 at 16:31 PDT
Rockbomb
Dog fucker (but in a good way now)

2009 Nov 13 • 2045
superjer said:
There's actually very little dialog in the movie, so you might be OK.

Woah, I just got done watching it, and that movie was crazy...
Lucky for me I found an english-dubbed version so i didn't have to read any subtitles
But yeah, that movie was pretty good.
 
 
2010 Mar 23 at 18:34 PDT
Page [1]