Rockbomb

Rockbomb

User Discussions — Page 1 2 [3] 4 5
Rockbomb
Dog fucker (but in a good way now)

2009 Nov 13 • 2045
Lol, I wish she was my gf Sprinkles
I just like seeing her whenever I make a post
 
 
2010 Apr 30 at 15:52 PDT
sprinkles

Chrome Whore
2009 Sep 6 • 2547
10 ₧
Rockbomb said:
I'd make her pur all night.

 
 
2010 Apr 30 at 17:29 PDT
Rockbomb
Dog fucker (but in a good way now)

2009 Nov 13 • 2045
MeOW!
But while we're quoting things...
sprinkles said:
Rain makes corn.
Corn makes whiskey.
Whiskey makes my baby feel... a lil' frisky.
...
Rain is a good thing.


You shouldn't be giving alcohol to infants, HOLE!
 
 
2010 Apr 30 at 17:36 PDT
sprinkles

Chrome Whore
2009 Sep 6 • 2547
10 ₧
Rockbomb said:
MeOW!
But while we're quoting things...
sprinkles said:
Rain makes corn.
Corn makes whiskey.
Whiskey makes my baby feel... a lil' frisky.
...
Rain is a good thing.


Sick vid



You shouldn't be giving alcohol to infants, HOLE!



While we are quoting things:

Rockbomb said:
I'd make her pur all night
sprinkles said:
I'd make her clean my living room and wash my dishes

 
 
2010 Apr 30 at 17:41 PDT
Rockbomb
Dog fucker (but in a good way now)

2009 Nov 13 • 2045
1.) Your vid doesn't work.
2.) I warned you about posting country in my truck
3.) Here's a song to counter-balance your country nonsense...
Sick vid
 
 
2010 Apr 30 at 18:00 PDT
sprinkles

Chrome Whore
2009 Sep 6 • 2547
10 ₧
Rockbomb said:
1.) Your vid doesn't work.
2.) I warned you about posting country in my truck
3.) Here's a song to counter-balance your country nonsense...
Sick vid



To counter act that sucky-ness I post:

Sick vid


Quote:
Take the "shampoo" out


 
 
2010 Apr 30 at 18:07 PDT
fedex _

2009 Mar 23 • 907
13 ₧
sprinkles and rock bomb , u guys have turned this forum around , lol
melloyellow582 said:
I post sometimes, to make a point.
 
 
2010 Apr 30 at 23:31 PDT
the_cloud_system
polly pushy pants

2008 Aug 1 • 3075
-6 ₧
yup, i have bin slacking off lately
I drink to forget but I always remember.
 
 
2010 May 1 at 08:57 PDT
sprinkles

Chrome Whore
2009 Sep 6 • 2547
10 ₧
And jus' think, you guys can't see what I post in the Havokk section.



sprinkles said:
I posted it in the Havokk section so only the Leet can view.







 
 
2010 May 1 at 10:58 PDT — Ed. 2010 May 1 at 10:59 PDT
the_cloud_system
polly pushy pants

2008 Aug 1 • 3075
-6 ₧
you like boobs to?

we should hang out
I drink to forget but I always remember.
 
 
2010 May 1 at 11:35 PDT
sprinkles

Chrome Whore
2009 Sep 6 • 2547
10 ₧
You like boobs as well?


We should totally hang out sometime.



 
 
2010 May 1 at 19:21 PDT — Ed. 2010 May 1 at 19:26 PDT
Rockbomb
Dog fucker (but in a good way now)

2009 Nov 13 • 2045
Idk how you can like those boobs in the first gif... tan-line from hell.

And sprinkles, whats with that screenshot? Supposed to be anything important or just a random screenshot you decided to take and post?
 
 
2010 May 1 at 21:50 PDT
sprinkles

Chrome Whore
2009 Sep 6 • 2547
10 ₧
Rockbomb said:
Idk how you can like those boobs in the first gif... tan-line from hell.

And sprinkles, whats with that screenshot? Supposed to be anything important or just a random screenshot you decided to take and post?



Look harder (at the screenshot), it has a purpose.
 
 
2010 May 1 at 21:53 PDT
Rockbomb
Dog fucker (but in a good way now)

2009 Nov 13 • 2045
sprinkles said:
Rockbomb said:
Idk how you can like those boobs in the first gif... tan-line from hell.

And sprinkles, whats with that screenshot? Supposed to be anything important or just a random screenshot you decided to take and post?



Look harder (at the screenshot), it has a purpose.

Oh, now I see it! Thanks for the reminder, I almost forgot to put on my hardhat!
 
 
2010 May 1 at 22:28 PDT
sprinkles

Chrome Whore
2009 Sep 6 • 2547
10 ₧
Funny right?
 
 
2010 May 2 at 05:54 PDT
Mate de Vita
Kelli

2008 Oct 4 • 2453
159 ₧
Hah, siemens.
...and that's the bottom line because Mate de Vita said so.
 
 
2010 May 2 at 05:56 PDT
the_cloud_system
polly pushy pants

2008 Aug 1 • 3075
-6 ₧
he,he, all right
I drink to forget but I always remember.
 
 
2010 May 2 at 09:53 PDT — Ed. 2010 May 2 at 09:53 PDT
Rockbomb
Dog fucker (but in a good way now)

2009 Nov 13 • 2045
I don't get it
Stop conusing me in my own truck
 
 
2010 May 2 at 09:57 PDT
sprinkles

Chrome Whore
2009 Sep 6 • 2547
10 ₧
It says:

Quote:
Find out how Siemens is helping revitalize the town of Hutchinson.



Siemens is literally pronounced see mens, which sounds like semen.
Semen and eggs make babies. Babies can be considered revitalizing a town (by giving it another generation).

Thus you can deduce the pun was:

Quote:
Find out how semen is helping to revitalize the town of Hutchinson.

 
 
2010 May 2 at 10:34 PDT
Rockbomb
Dog fucker (but in a good way now)

2009 Nov 13 • 2045
One of my middle-school teachers once said "If you have to explain a joke, its not funny."
 
 
2010 May 2 at 10:46 PDT
Down Rodeo
Cap'n Moth of the Firehouse

Find the Hole II Participation Medal
2007 Oct 19 • 5486
57,583 ₧
I'd say it's more like; when you explain a joke, it is no longer funny. But I didn't get that either :D
 
 
2010 May 2 at 10:49 PDT
sprinkles

Chrome Whore
2009 Sep 6 • 2547
10 ₧
I say

sprinkles said:
When you have to explain a joke, the people you are telling it to are idiots.

 
 
2010 May 2 at 10:51 PDT
Rockbomb
Dog fucker (but in a good way now)

2009 Nov 13 • 2045
sprinkles said:
I say

sprinkles said:
When you have to explain a joke, the people you are telling it to are idiots.


Touche.

Here's a random awesome song...
Sick vid
 
 
2010 May 2 at 11:08 PDT
Mate de Vita
Kelli

2008 Oct 4 • 2453
159 ₧
sprinkles said:
I say

sprinkles said:
When you have to explain a joke, the people you are telling it to are idiots.


...and that's the bottom line because Mate de Vita said so.
 
 
2010 May 2 at 11:18 PDT
sprinkles

Chrome Whore
2009 Sep 6 • 2547
10 ₧


snuff said.
 
 
2010 May 7 at 20:37 PDT
Page 1 2 [3] 4 5