1. Is there a way to make a button unusable after is has been pressed until all the rounds have been reset. I mean if its been pressed in round number 3, no one can press it the rest of the game. Can a mod do this if the map can't?
2. When using trigger_push to push somebody through a game_player_equip, is there a way to deacticate one game_player_equip and activate another. ex. Someone runs through the game_player_equip and gets an awp, but 1 second later another person runs through the same place and gets an M4, the third gets a deagle ect.
3.If the above isn't possible, how do I make an area where once one person passes through it, nobody else can pass through.
4. How do I make a 1 of 4 doors open 20 seconds after a round has started, only one opens per round and its random?
5. Is it possible for a trigger to make a bombzone so none of the terrorists spawn with a C4 and I can put 1 C4 on the ground?
Thats all for now.
1. The map wont be able to do it, a mod should be able to, amxx is easy and u can count the rounds that passed and then make func_button unusable
2. Make the trigger_multiple to target the game_player_equip and a trigger_changetarget, when ever somebody passes through, the trigger_changetarget makes the trigger_multiple target a different game_player_equip
3. A trigger_mutliple and it targets maybe a func_wall?
4. multimanager does the counting for the doors, and a trigger_multiple at the player spawns(u probably need to have the players teleport to their intended starting points), im not sure how to randomize things, but u could assume that if the server isnt full of players, the trigger_multiples could trigger_changetargets(ie 2 trigger_multiples, one targets Ian, the other targets SRAW, if u have only 1 person in the server, u will randomly at the start of the round spawn at any of these two points and cause it to do different stuff).
5. Hmmm, terrorist team, teleports, weapon_strips, game_player_equip sounds like the answer, and a amoury_entity