teleport question...

teleport question...

Hammer Mapping — Page [1]
abcladder

2008 Jul 24 • 28
i no som1 just posted on this but... how do you make 4 teleport entities and only 2 go to eachother and the other 2 go to eachother... is that possible?
PRINGLES MAN YEEEEOOOOOOOO!!!!
 
 
2008 Jul 27 at 04:31 PDT
SolidKAYOS
Count Adelaide

Roar Of The Tigress Medal
2007 Jun 24 • 84
68 ₧
Cant you just set it to their names?For them to just work to each other? Id try to say a "func_" but....i don't know any.
Make awkward sexual advances, not war.
Down Rodeo said:
Dammit, this was the one place that didn't have this, but noooooo, molkman pisses all over that
 
 
2008 Jul 27 at 04:34 PDT — Ed. 2008 Jul 27 at 04:34 PDT
abcladder

2008 Jul 24 • 28
i'll try
PRINGLES MAN YEEEEOOOOOOOO!!!!
 
 
2008 Jul 27 at 04:43 PDT
SolidKAYOS
Count Adelaide

Roar Of The Tigress Medal
2007 Jun 24 • 84
68 ₧
I'm probably wrong but id guess thats what you can do.
Make awkward sexual advances, not war.
Down Rodeo said:
Dammit, this was the one place that didn't have this, but noooooo, molkman pisses all over that
 
 
2008 Jul 27 at 04:45 PDT
eDan Co.
Mighty Typist

Real Live Hands-On Rabbi Medal
Consolation Medal
2007 Sep 24 • 2921
252 ₧
Set up 2 trigger_teleport brush-based entities, and 2 info_teleport_destination point-entities.

Name the two destinations 'edan' and 'co'. Then set the 'target' of both teleporters to 'edan' and 'co'.
May contain traces of invisible text.
 
 
2008 Jul 27 at 04:54 PDT
abcladder

2008 Jul 24 • 28
eDan Co. said:
Set up 2 trigger_teleport brush-based entities, and 2 info_teleport_destination point-entities.

Name the two destinations 'edan' and 'co'. Then set the 'target' of both teleporters to 'edan' and 'co'.

just had to be your name... lol ok ill see if that works
PRINGLES MAN YEEEEOOOOOOOO!!!!
 
 
2008 Jul 27 at 04:56 PDT
SolidKAYOS
Count Adelaide

Roar Of The Tigress Medal
2007 Jun 24 • 84
68 ₧
ok i just couldn't say it in hammer language.I was right in a way.
Make awkward sexual advances, not war.
Down Rodeo said:
Dammit, this was the one place that didn't have this, but noooooo, molkman pisses all over that
 
 
2008 Jul 27 at 04:57 PDT — Ed. 2008 Jul 27 at 04:57 PDT
abcladder

2008 Jul 24 • 28
Havokk Edge said:
ok i just couldn't say it in hammer language.I was right in a way.

lol
PRINGLES MAN YEEEEOOOOOOOO!!!!
 
 
2008 Jul 27 at 05:00 PDT
Page [1]