The correct answer is, no, we don't really sleep. At least not at regular hours.
1. You hung out with? Probably Ato, Gato, and Supes. I went on vacation and was in a car for pretty much seven days without end and it almost blew up, but only once.
2. Rode in a car with? With? Probably Vanessa from work a couple weeks back when she needed a ride 'casue her car gone done did broke itself.
3. Went to the movies with? Prolly my mom and a long time ago.
4. You went to the mall with? That was at least ten years gone! Stop living in the past and go to hell already!
6. You talked on the phone to? Work, bastids are calling me in again.
7. Made you laugh? Myself because I capable of amazing feats of nonsequitor. Or it might've been Spigot the Bear.
W O U L D . Y O U . R A T H E R?
1. Pierce your nose or tongue? Tongue, I guess, but that would probably be too distracting for me.
2. Be serious or be funny? Dry humor, saying absolutely insane things with a straight face and a monotone.
3. Drink whole or skim milk? Ovaltine in large quantities daily.
4. Die in a fire or drown? I've nearly drowned three or so times now, once at my mom's wedding reception, so I think fire would be different.
5. Spend time with your parents or enemies? Trick question! My parents are enemies, with each other at least. Er. I'd like to exploit my enemies, but they're such a drag.
A N S W E R. T R U T H F U L L Y.
1. Do you like anyone? It depends on how close I have to be to them. I'm powered by a small core of blood, irony, and seething hatred.
2. Sun or moon? I don't know, glare or bitchin' Top Gun shades...
3. Winter or Fall? Winter because then everything's finished dying and there are snow days.
4. left or right? Nez won't stop calling me a freak because I'm a southpaw.
5. 10 acquaintances or two best friends? The second one because I can buy or drug acquaintances rather easily.
6. Sunny or rain? Rain because then when I drive all crazy people are less inclined to tail me.
7. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream? Chocolate has always been the right choice.
A B O U T . Y O U.
1. What time is it? I live in a boundless time continuum where there is no weekend. Except this weekend. (HEY ATO)
2. First Name? I don't know, people keep on making up names for me and I've never identified with any of them.
3. What do you want to do? Have a cult following. Then sell out.
4. Where do you wanna live? Anywhere I hang my head is where I'm going to call my home.
5. How many kids do you want? I 'unno, one at least.
6. Do you want to get married? Married to the mob or just regular married?
7. have you ever done drugs? I've overloaded on caffiene and painkillers a few times while writing papers and as an artist it's my responsibility to be drunk all the time.
8. Are you double jointed? Not just, but I can also dislocate my shoulder at will.
9. what do you like on your pizza? I eat pizza almost every day and it needs variety.
10. Can you cross your eyes? They're the wrong shape to do that, they'd need to be longer and of uneven lengths. I can, however, dot my eyes and cross my teas.
11. Do you make your bed daily? under no circumstances.
1. Which shoe goes on first? Both.
2. Ever thrown a shoe at someone? Yes. But only once and it was the least I could've done.
3. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Sometimes both and the third kind too.
4. Have you ever eaten Spam? Remember when Ryan opened the Spam? And we all nearly died? You can't have your cake and eat it too, but spam is for having, not eating.
Alternative answer: what? how can I eat intarnet junk mail?
5. Favorite ice cream? Dublin Mudslide?
6. How many kinds of cereal are in your cabinet? Chex (4 MIX), Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmilk, Honey Bunches of Oats?
7. Do you cook? For a living, but probably not too much longer.
8. Current mood? Shakey and mildly irate.
IN . THE. LAST. 48 HOURS. HAVE. YOU.
1. kissed some one? That's a no.
2. sang? All the time.
3. been hugged? In the nude, sometimes for forty hours at a time.
4. Felt stupid: Not if I couldn't make someone else feel more stupid.
5. Missed someone: Sure thing.
6. Danced Crazy: Nah.
7. gotten your hair cut? Who does that? Superjer? He's not real.
8. Cried: Cried in a 48 hour period? What do I look like? A vagina?
9. Lied: Often.
10. been kissed: Same basic thing as one, isn't it? And does it matter?
. S T U F F .
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? Once in a Miami airport but it turned out it was just batteries and not WMDs, which is pretty much what I told them to the dismay of the teacher.
2. do you have a Dog? I'd like one, but I'm not goign to be living in any one place for much longer and my mother keeps listening to my aunt, who only wants mechanically obediant dogs.
3. When's the last time you've been sledding? Several years ago, I have this bitchin' wooden sled that was made long before they started to put safety regulations on children toys.
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? Anyone I've ever slept within thirty feet of tends to snore or grind their teeth and I need near absolute silence or steady noise to pass out. Or alcohol. Let's go with that.
5. Do you believe in ghosts? Yeah, sure.
6. Do you consider yourself creative? Not in some flamingly predictable "I'm so different from you" way, but yeah, I do weird things and I get around.
100% natural, no antibiotics, and