Three problems! :)

Three problems! :)

Hammer Mapping — Page [1]
Nicker

2008 Jul 7 • 52
First problem:
I want to make a secret room on map... But i want to make block that look like wall but you can go throw it... Like in zombies map... Hope you understand.. :)

Second problem:
In superjers map I think the name is awp_jump how to create thing that speed up you when you stand on it... Hope you understand... xD

Third problem:
How to make block (brush) that you cant go throw it but bullets can go, I mean you can kill enemy throw it... And third time hope you understand... xDDD
Sry for bad english... xD
 
 
2009 Jun 16 at 07:18 PDT — Ed. 2009 Jun 16 at 07:18 PDT
Mate de Vita
Kelli

2008 Oct 4 • 2453
159 ₧
Nicker said:
First problem:
I want to make a secret room on map... But i want to make block that look like wall but you can go throw it... Like in zombies map... Hope you understand.. :)

func_illusionary

Nicker said:
Second problem:
In superjers map I think the name is awp_jump how to create thing that speed up you when you stand on it... Hope you understand... xD

trigger_push

Nicker said:
Third problem:
How to make block (brush) that you cant go throw it but bullets can go, I mean you can kill enemy throw it... And third time hope you understand... xDDD

Make the brush a func_illusionary and then make another normal brush exactly the same size and so that it occupies and texture it with the CLIP texture.

If something is unclear, ask.
...and that's the bottom line because Mate de Vita said so.
 
 
2009 Jun 16 at 08:03 PDT
Nicker

2008 Jul 7 • 52
Hey TY all that work... But when i create anythig with blue color (invisible in game) it wont be invisible its black... When i make ladder blue isnt invisible its black... HELP!
Sry for bad english... xD
 
 
2009 Jun 16 at 12:18 PDT
Mate de Vita
Kelli

2008 Oct 4 • 2453
159 ₧
In its properties set Render mode to Solid and FX Amount to 255 (if it isn't already).
...and that's the bottom line because Mate de Vita said so.
 
 
2009 Jun 16 at 12:43 PDT — Ed. 2009 Jun 16 at 12:43 PDT
Nicker

2008 Jul 7 • 52
HVALA CARE!
Sry for bad english... xD
 
 
2009 Jun 16 at 12:44 PDT
Mate de Vita
Kelli

2008 Oct 4 • 2453
159 ₧
Nema problema :) Čekaj, za
...and that's the bottom line because Mate de Vita said so.
 
 
2009 Jun 16 at 12:46 PDT — Ed. 2009 Jun 16 at 12:49 PDT
Page [1]