Wii is the shit!

Wii is the shit!

General — Page [1] 2 3
ScewUp

2006 May 26 • 31
20 ₧
Who thinks wii is going to be the shit... I think so... It looks like it might really kick ass OH and did i mention it will be $300 at the most!
(\_/) (X.x) (><)Oops I killed ur bunny...
 
 
2006 Jun 16 at 08:12 PDT
SuperJer
Websiteman

2005 Mar 20 • 6441
Last I heard from Nintendo was it'll be $250 at the most.

Either way I'm getting at least 3.

And if Mario Galaxy is a launch title, I'm getting 4.
 
 
2006 Jun 16 at 11:09 PDT
aaronjer
*****'n Admin

Comrade General 5-Star
2005 Mar 21 • 4789
1,227 ₧
I'm getting as many as will fit in my living room. Beat that, shitloops.
 
 
2006 Jun 16 at 15:49 PDT
buckjer
Was: Kaddi...something

2006 Feb 20 • 34
23 ₧
"aaronjer" said:
I'm getting as many as will fit in my living room. Beat that, shitloops.


I'm getting as many that will into cornjers birth canal
 
 
2006 Jun 16 at 16:06 PDT
aaronjer
*****'n Admin

Comrade General 5-Star
2005 Mar 21 • 4789
1,227 ₧
Fuck!
 
 
2006 Jun 16 at 17:22 PDT
buckjer
Was: Kaddi...something

2006 Feb 20 • 34
23 ₧
aaronjer, for so long ive wanted to Rapemeet you but i dont have any of your msn names or aim names. superjer tells me so much. possibly we can chat about how you look like your living in the 80's and about how you got me in super smash bros, but i got u in starfox

anyway, please lets converse for 13 minutes exactly

msn = zanzibar SHIFT+2 articgaming.com
 
 
2006 Jun 16 at 17:45 PDT
ScewUp

2006 May 26 • 31
20 ₧
WTF is with that post about wanting to talk to arronjer... Total WTF Factor... Now back to the Wii.

Screw u guys im going home!!!! Also im going to play a Wii!!!!

So... uh... HAH!!!
(\_/) (X.x) (><)Oops I killed ur bunny...
 
 
2006 Jun 19 at 08:02 PDT
aaronjer
*****'n Admin

Comrade General 5-Star
2005 Mar 21 • 4789
1,227 ₧
Aiya! *blush* Somebody wants AaronJer? I'm so HAPPY!
GO AWAY OR I'LL STRIP OFF YOUR SKIN WITH RUSTY PLIERS AND DRAG COUNTLESS ROLLS OF SANDPAPER OVER YOUR MUFFLED SCREAMS!
 
 
2006 Jun 25 at 02:48 PDT
SuperJer
Websiteman

2005 Mar 20 • 6441
Sweet! I just got my hands on my very own pre-release Wii!!

(Thanks to my shifty business connexions at NOA. )

This thing rocks. It's not what I expected at all.

Twilite Princess makes me pee myself. They really shaped things up from the N64 & GC games. It's way too fun aim and shoot at baddies far away with the remote. And all the old Zelda sounds make me pee somewhat too :P. It's really odd how you get so many items/weapons so fast at the beginning of the game. Very different than the trend to this point. One PROBLEM: The speaker on my Wiimote is either broken or not turned on or something though, I'm not really sure what's wrong with it.

This Hammer game is ok I guess. I like how the robots can break apart at tons of different points. And its fun to smash one of them into a group of others. But it gets kind of boring... and I don't understand any of the Japanese voice acting. :/

I'm going to go try some other games...

Can't wait to try the network stuff. Doesn't work yet (obviously).
 
 
2006 Jun 25 at 03:07 PDT
CornJer
Metal does cocaine.

Frontline Heroism Medal
2005 Mar 21 • 1531
36 ₧
"superjer" said:
Sweet! I just got my hands on my very own pre-release Wii!!

(Thanks to my shifty business connexions at NOA. )

This thing rocks. It's not what I expected at all.

Twilite Princess makes me pee myself. They really shaped things up from the N64 & GC games. It's way too fun aim and shoot at baddies far away with the remote. And all the old Zelda sounds make me pee somewhat too :P. It's really odd how you get so many items/weapons so fast at the beginning of the game. Very different than the trend to this point. One PROBLEM: The speaker on my Wiimote is either broken or not turned on or something though, I'm not really sure what's wrong with it.

This Hammer game is ok I guess. I like how the robots can break apart at tons of different points. And its fun to smash one of them into a group of others. But it gets kind of boring... and I don't understand any of the Japanese voice acting. :/

I'm going to go try some other games...

Can't wait to try the network stuff. Doesn't work yet (obviously).


Wait WHAT?

Pics please.
If you jump high enough you'll hurt your ankles when you land.
 
 
2006 Jun 25 at 15:53 PDT
molkman
Owner of George Washington's Prototype Mittens

Marine Warfare Corporal
Find the Hole Participation Medal
Find the Hole II Participation Medal
Tasty Br�twurst Medal
2005 May 2 • 2066
404 ₧
yeah, and use your business connections to get me one as well, please
LET LOVE REIGN
 
 
2006 Jun 26 at 06:27 PDT
SuperJer
Websiteman

2005 Mar 20 • 6441
No sorry I have to return this one in a couple days : <


And I'd take pictures but my camera is broken and I can't live without it so I can't send it in for repair (its on my cell phone).
 
 
2006 Jun 26 at 11:10 PDT
CornJer
Metal does cocaine.

Frontline Heroism Medal
2005 Mar 21 • 1531
36 ₧
pff... right.
If you jump high enough you'll hurt your ankles when you land.
 
 
2006 Jun 26 at 16:36 PDT
SuperJer
Websiteman

2005 Mar 20 • 6441
Well my Wii caught on fire this morning. I guess they were right when they said the beta still had some problems. The weird thing is that the Zelda disc that was in it is still ok. I think that's some kind of feature. In case you want roast Wii for dinner, you don't have to worry about carelessly leaving a game disc in it. IT WILL BE OK.

Cool, huh?
 
 
2006 Jun 26 at 20:19 PDT
aaronjer
*****'n Admin

Comrade General 5-Star
2005 Mar 21 • 4789
1,227 ₧
Heeeeeey... you're pullin' my leg ain'tcha?
 
 
2006 Jun 27 at 16:38 PDT
SuperJer
Websiteman

2005 Mar 20 • 6441
Yeah. The disc got fucked too.
 
 
2006 Jun 28 at 00:49 PDT
Mrs_Hunni_Bunni
"Fluffy Bunny Kitty"

2005 Dec 13 • 173
25 ₧
wats wii ... .. . ...
 
 
2006 Jun 28 at 05:51 PDT
ScewUp

2006 May 26 • 31
20 ₧
U burned a Wii!!! The Power of Christ repells you!! The Power Christ repells you!!! lol jk, but still that is fucked up!!! (the Wii burning itself to death that is...)
(\_/) (X.x) (><)Oops I killed ur bunny...
 
 
2006 Jun 28 at 11:19 PDT
ScewUp

2006 May 26 • 31
20 ₧
Its a new game station moron get a clue...
(\_/) (X.x) (><)Oops I killed ur bunny...
 
 
2006 Jun 28 at 11:21 PDT
aaronjer
*****'n Admin

Comrade General 5-Star
2005 Mar 21 • 4789
1,227 ₧
Hunni Bunni is NOT a boron.

THIS is a boron.



However, Hunni Bunni IS an electrophile... so I can see where you could make the mistake.
 
 
2006 Jun 28 at 18:28 PDT
NatureJay
SJA: Commander of Ruthless Abuse

Good Conduct Medal
2005 Mar 22 • 1871
574 ₧
I thought it was supposed to be compells.

But I am repelled.

For entirely different reasons.

Involving magnetism.

Oh shit! Zombies!
100% natural, no antibiotics, and bloodgrass-fed
 
 
2006 Jun 28 at 19:00 PDT
Mrs_Hunni_Bunni
"Fluffy Bunny Kitty"

2005 Dec 13 • 173
25 ₧
ahh...dont get the pic..boron?..erectofile...waada...farr?? hhaa hu?...


wazuze googel serch
 
 
2006 Jun 29 at 01:08 PDT
CornJer
Metal does cocaine.

Frontline Heroism Medal
2005 Mar 21 • 1531
36 ₧
"NatureJay" said:
I thought it was supposed to be compells.

But I am repelled.

For entirely different reasons.

Involving magnetism.

Oh shit! Zombies!


Are you on pot?

And hunni_bunni, an electrophile is an atom that is willing to accept a particle.

An electron pair... more specifily.
If you jump high enough you'll hurt your ankles when you land.
 
 
2006 Jun 29 at 13:59 PDT
ScewUp

2006 May 26 • 31
20 ₧
Holy shit u knew morwe than i thought Dburnell01 damn tell me more lmfao jk and i said moron not boron....
(\_/) (X.x) (><)Oops I killed ur bunny...
 
 
2006 Jun 29 at 14:10 PDT
NatureJay
SJA: Commander of Ruthless Abuse

Good Conduct Medal
2005 Mar 22 • 1871
574 ₧
I was actually referring back to ScewUp's previous comment.

I now know better than to think anyone pays attention to anything he says.

And rightly so.

Who?
100% natural, no antibiotics, and bloodgrass-fed
 
 
2006 Jun 29 at 15:37 PDT
Page [1] 2 3