Worse than rebecca black

Worse than rebecca black

General

Pages: [1], 2
SRAW
Rocket Man

2007 Nov 6 • 2496
601 ₧


It's so bad, that I found myself laughing my way through the whole song at how laughably bad this is
Free Steam Games
 
 
2011 May 17
phoenix_r

2009 May 13 • 844
17 ₧
 
 
2011 May 17
Mate de Vita
Kelli

2008 Oct 4 • 2440
159 ₧
Nothing is worse than rebeca black. Except JB.
...and that's the bottom line because Mate de Vita said so.
 
 
2011 May 17
Rockbomb
Dog fucker (but in a good way now)

2009 Nov 13 • 2043
Mate de Vita said:
Nothing is worse than rebeca black. Except JB.

Justin Bieber is actually really good.
Just sayin'...

Unless by JB you meant jailbait, in which case, it's still really good
 
 
2011 May 17
molkman
Owner of George Washington's Prototype Mittens

Marine Warfare Corporal
Find the Hole Participation Medal
Find the Hole II Participation Medal
Tasty Br�twurst Medal
2005 May 2 • 2056
404 ₧
This isn't the same league as Rebecca Black in my opinion. It's just bad while not being too funny, more like, emberrasing.

Also, mind that alot of things you're not into sound funny to you, this happens especially easily in the metal genre.
 
 
Ed. 2011 May 17
Mate de Vita
Kelli

2008 Oct 4 • 2440
159 ₧
Rockbomb said:
Mate de Vita said:
Nothing is worse than rebeca black. Except JB.

Justin Bieber is actually really good.
Just sayin'...

Justin Bieber sounds like an eight-year-old girl that got her balls squeezed really hard.
...and that's the bottom line because Mate de Vita said so.
 
 
2011 May 17
Rockbomb
Dog fucker (but in a good way now)

2009 Nov 13 • 2043
Mate de Vita said:
Rockbomb said:
Mate de Vita said:
Nothing is worse than rebeca black. Except JB.

Justin Bieber is actually really good.
Just sayin'...

Justin Bieber sounds like an eight-year-old girl that got her balls squeezed really hard.

That may be, but he's still a good singer.
Granted, I don't like his music, not really my style. But, I don't like country music either... doesn't mean all country singers suck ;)
 
 
2011 May 17
phoenix_r

2009 May 13 • 844
17 ₧
Rockbomb said:
Mate de Vita said:
Rockbomb said:
Mate de Vita said:
all country singers suck ;)

 
 
2011 May 17
SRAW
Rocket Man

2007 Nov 6 • 2496
601 ₧
I see nobody actually listened to the song I posted
Free Steam Games
 
 
2011 May 17
SRAW
Rocket Man

2007 Nov 6 • 2496
601 ₧
cause if you did, you would realize how bad it is
Free Steam Games
 
 
2011 May 17
SRAW
Rocket Man

2007 Nov 6 • 2496
601 ₧
the guy sounds like a dying frog, worse than jb :S
Free Steam Games
 
 
2011 May 17
Rockbomb
Dog fucker (but in a good way now)

2009 Nov 13 • 2043
SRAW said:
the guy sounds like a dying frog, worse than jb :S


Rockbomb said:

Justin Bieber is actually really good.
Just sayin'...

Unless by JB you meant jailbait, in which case, it's still really good

 
 
2011 May 18
Mate de Vita
Kelli

2008 Oct 4 • 2440
159 ₧
Rockbomb said:
Mate de Vita said:
Rockbomb said:
Mate de Vita said:
Nothing is worse than rebeca black. Except JB.

Justin Bieber is actually really good.
Just sayin'...

Justin Bieber sounds like an eight-year-old girl that got her balls squeezed really hard.

That may be, but he's still a good singer.
Granted, I don't like his music, not really my style. But, I don't like country music either... doesn't mean all country singers suck ;)

Well, I hate Justin Bieber, and I'll listen to pretty much anything. To me that makes him bad.
...and that's the bottom line because Mate de Vita said so.
 
 
2011 May 18
SuperJer
Websiteman

2005 Mar 20 • 4152
SRAW said:
I see nobody actually listened to the song I posted

I listened to part of it. I was not enthused.
 
 
2011 May 18
molkman
Owner of George Washington's Prototype Mittens

Marine Warfare Corporal
Find the Hole Participation Medal
Find the Hole II Participation Medal
Tasty Br�twurst Medal
2005 May 2 • 2056
404 ₧
I listened to it and it was awful and boring. But not really that funny.
 
 
2011 May 19
phoenix_r

2009 May 13 • 844
17 ₧

GHOST!
 
 
2011 May 19
buq25

2008 Jul 5 • 550
295 ₧
Quite a bit too long but I think it's fine atleast the first 5 minutes. After that it's just too repeditive.

If you want something worse and still "metal"(jump over the first 30 seconds, unless you really want to listen to some really disturbing "introduction" to the song):
 
 
Ed. 2011 May 19
molkman
Owner of George Washington's Prototype Mittens

Marine Warfare Corporal
Find the Hole Participation Medal
Find the Hole II Participation Medal
Tasty Br�twurst Medal
2005 May 2 • 2056
404 ₧
I don't think this song is meant to be serious, so, can you call it a bad song? Is a bad song that is bad on purpose a bad song after all?
 
 
2011 May 19
SuperJer
Websiteman

2005 Mar 20 • 4152
If it's bad on purpose but it's not bad the it's a FAILURE.
 
 
2011 May 19
buq25

2008 Jul 5 • 550
295 ₧
molkman said:
I don't think this song is meant to be serious, so, can you call it a bad song? Is a bad song that is bad on purpose a bad song after all?

Yes.
aaronjer said:
I have come up with a new song. It is the same note repeated over and over for ten days. Please don't try to tell me it's not bad...

 
 
2011 May 23
SRAW
Rocket Man

2007 Nov 6 • 2496
601 ₧
I saw the torsofuck band, but refused to listen to them cause the song was called erratic diarrhea fantasy...

worse than doomthrone (but buq25 must have been raped by elephants to call the first 5 minutes "not bad")
Free Steam Games
 
 
2011 May 23
FallingShit

2008 Jul 10 • 177
Just to let everyone know if you search on youtube the words "worst song ever" Rebecca Black is at the top. It made me almost shit my pants laughing.
I have ADHD and, OH LOOK A KITTY!
 
 
Ed. 2011 May 24
aaronjer
*****'n Admin

Comrade General 5-Star
2005 Mar 21 • 4057
1,227 ₧
It did make me shit my pants. It wasn't funny though. I have very little bowel control.
 
 
2011 May 24
SuperJer
Websiteman

2005 Mar 20 • 4152
FallingShit said:
Just to let everyone know if you search on youtube the words "worst song ever" Rebecca Black is at the top. It made me almost shit my pants laughing.


To be fair though, it's also #2 for "best song ever."

The #1 "best song ever" is some horrible nu-cuntry assault on the ears.
 
 
2011 May 24
molkman
Owner of George Washington's Prototype Mittens

Marine Warfare Corporal
Find the Hole Participation Medal
Find the Hole II Participation Medal
Tasty Br�twurst Medal
2005 May 2 • 2056
404 ₧
Rebecca Black's is the best song ever.
 
 
2011 May 25

Pages: [1], 2