Cash in your points!

Cash in your points!

General — Page 1 2 3 [4] 5
aaronjer
*****'n Admin

Comrade General 5-Star
2005 Mar 21 • 4667
1,227 ₧
Well, I mean, Edan even left you out of his "list of shitheads" back when he left in August. You must be doing something right.
 
 
2009 Oct 11 at 23:49 PDT
Sloth

2008 May 18 • 543
aaronjer said:
Oh, whoops, I Actually forgot about you.

+25 points to Kookid because I only want Sloth to feel left out.

 
 
2009 Oct 12 at 04:02 PDT
the_cloud_system
polly pushy pants

2008 Aug 1 • 3076
-6 ₧
NUUUUU sloth and his no love
I drink to forget but I always remember.
 
 
2009 Oct 12 at 11:22 PDT
SolidKAYOS
Count Adelaide

Roar Of The Tigress Medal
2007 Jun 24 • 84
68 ₧
aaronjer said:
Well, I mean, Edan even left you out of his "list of shitheads" back when he left in August. You must be doing something right.

Im never a shit head lol I may joke around sometimes but i never try to piss anyone off enough to make them leave. I kinda miss edan actually. I might email him.
Make awkward sexual advances, not war.
Down Rodeo said:
Dammit, this was the one place that didn't have this, but noooooo, molkman pisses all over that
 
 
2009 Oct 12 at 13:51 PDT
SolidKAYOS
Count Adelaide

Roar Of The Tigress Medal
2007 Jun 24 • 84
68 ₧
Anyone know his email?
Make awkward sexual advances, not war.
Down Rodeo said:
Dammit, this was the one place that didn't have this, but noooooo, molkman pisses all over that
 
 
2009 Oct 12 at 14:23 PDT
Sloth

2008 May 18 • 543
Ask Aaron or Supahjeremy they might have the email for his account.
 
 
2009 Oct 12 at 14:42 PDT
SolidKAYOS
Count Adelaide

Roar Of The Tigress Medal
2007 Jun 24 • 84
68 ₧
I found it. His hammer mapping one though...
Make awkward sexual advances, not war.
Down Rodeo said:
Dammit, this was the one place that didn't have this, but noooooo, molkman pisses all over that
 
 
2009 Oct 12 at 14:45 PDT
Mate de Vita
Kelli

2008 Oct 4 • 2453
159 ₧
Havokk Edge said:
...but i never try to piss anyone off...


Havokk's profile said:
Location: Pissing off someone most likely.


...and that's the bottom line because Mate de Vita said so.
 
 
2009 Oct 13 at 05:37 PDT
Down Rodeo
Cap'n Moth of the Firehouse

Find the Hole II Participation Medal
2007 Oct 19 • 5486
57,583 ₧
 
 
2009 Oct 13 at 07:52 PDT
Mate de Vita
Kelli

2008 Oct 4 • 2453
159 ₧
Down Rodeo said:
But you see he doesn't try...

True that, he doesn't try, he just succeeds. Most likely.
...and that's the bottom line because Mate de Vita said so.
 
 
2009 Oct 13 at 11:53 PDT
SolidKAYOS
Count Adelaide

Roar Of The Tigress Medal
2007 Jun 24 • 84
68 ₧
I dont have to try :p
Make awkward sexual advances, not war.
Down Rodeo said:
Dammit, this was the one place that didn't have this, but noooooo, molkman pisses all over that
 
 
2009 Oct 13 at 14:13 PDT
Down Rodeo
Cap'n Moth of the Firehouse

Find the Hole II Participation Medal
2007 Oct 19 • 5486
57,583 ₧
 
 
2009 Oct 13 at 14:21 PDT
fedex _

2009 Mar 23 • 907
13 ₧
Sloth said:
aaronjer said:
Oh, whoops, I Actually forgot about you.

+25 points to Kookid because I only want Sloth to feel left out.




well sloth ........... starts crying
melloyellow582 said:
I post sometimes, to make a point.
 
 
2009 Oct 14 at 12:15 PDT — Ed. 2009 Oct 14 at 12:16 PDT
aaronjer
*****'n Admin

Comrade General 5-Star
2005 Mar 21 • 4667
1,227 ₧
Who are you?
 
 
2009 Oct 14 at 19:39 PDT
SRAW
Rocket Man

2007 Nov 6 • 2525
601 ₧
aaronjer said:
Who are you?


hes trying to join this community
and btw don i deserve more point? i mean i bet havokk is posting shit at his forum
Free Steam Games
 
 
2009 Oct 14 at 23:16 PDT
Down Rodeo
Cap'n Moth of the Firehouse

Find the Hole II Participation Medal
2007 Oct 19 • 5486
57,583 ₧
 
 
2009 Oct 14 at 23:50 PDT
fedex _

2009 Mar 23 • 907
13 ₧
aaronjer said:
Who are you?





i been registerd since march lol and u dont know who i am...
melloyellow582 said:
I post sometimes, to make a point.
 
 
2009 Oct 15 at 00:42 PDT
Down Rodeo
Cap'n Moth of the Firehouse

Find the Hole II Participation Medal
2007 Oct 19 • 5486
57,583 ₧
 
 
2009 Oct 15 at 07:18 PDT
SolidKAYOS
Count Adelaide

Roar Of The Tigress Medal
2007 Jun 24 • 84
68 ₧
SRAW said:
aaronjer said:
Who are you?


hes trying to join this community
and btw don i deserve more point? i mean i bet havokk is posting shit at his forum


Hey i can fucking do with whatever i want with my forum! I mean c'mon it has my fucking name on it!

Ironically enough i hardly post in there ever. Its lonely in there. Aaronjer only keeps it there to make me suffer with no one but him to speak to in there.
EDIT: Then again I am the Count. Also kind of as place were the admins may speak without notifying you guys.(Not like they do anyways) Except me..but im the Count bitch. Then again again...hes like the only admind that really is ever on.
Make awkward sexual advances, not war.
Down Rodeo said:
Dammit, this was the one place that didn't have this, but noooooo, molkman pisses all over that
 
 
2009 Oct 15 at 17:30 PDT — Ed. 2009 Oct 15 at 17:40 PDT
fedex _

2009 Mar 23 • 907
13 ₧
Havokk Edge said:
SRAW said:
aaronjer said:
Who are you?


hes trying to join this community
and btw don i deserve more point? i mean i bet havokk is posting shit at his forum


Hey i can fucking do with whatever i want with my forum! I mean c'mon it has my fucking name on it!

Ironically enough i hardly post in there ever. Its lonely in there. Aaronjer only keeps it there to make me suffer with no one but him to speak to in there.
EDIT: Then again I am the Count. Also kind of as place were the admins may speak without notifying you guys.(Not like they do anyways) Except me..but im the Count bitch. Then again again...hes like the only admind that really is ever on.




true , i post later when im on pc the wii takes 2 long
melloyellow582 said:
I post sometimes, to make a point.
 
 
2009 Oct 16 at 00:05 PDT
DaveDays
Miley Cyrus Stalker

2008 Jul 21 • 203
153 ₧
I like apples. An apple a day keeps the doctor away

 
 
2009 Oct 16 at 14:07 PDT
the_cloud_system
polly pushy pants

2008 Aug 1 • 3076
-6 ₧
*cough*
I drink to forget but I always remember.
 
 
2009 Oct 18 at 00:21 PDT
Sloth

2008 May 18 • 543
*sigh*
 
 
2009 Oct 18 at 00:53 PDT
the_cloud_system
polly pushy pants

2008 Aug 1 • 3076
-6 ₧
I drink to forget but I always remember.
 
 
2009 Oct 18 at 13:26 PDT
Mate de Vita
Kelli

2008 Oct 4 • 2453
159 ₧
the_cloud_system said:

Cloud just made a funny.
...and that's the bottom line because Mate de Vita said so.
 
 
2009 Oct 19 at 05:44 PDT
Page 1 2 3 [4] 5