Catchy

Catchy

Video Recommend! — Page [1]
Rockbomb
Dog fucker (but in a good way now)

2009 Nov 13 • 2045
I came across this and found it really catchy, and I can't stop listening to it, so I figured I'd share
Sick vid
 
 
2010 Oct 3 at 14:21 PDT
Rockbomb
Dog fucker (but in a good way now)

2009 Nov 13 • 2045
Anyone know what kind of music this'd be categorized as, or know of any similar music?
If I could sum up how this song makes me feel in one picture, it'd be this one:
 
 
2010 Oct 4 at 08:42 PDT
Down Rodeo
Cap'n Moth of the Firehouse

Find the Hole II Participation Medal
2007 Oct 19 • 5486
57,583 ₧
 
 
2010 Oct 4 at 09:09 PDT
Rockbomb
Dog fucker (but in a good way now)

2009 Nov 13 • 2045
Down Rodeo said:
I tried to listen to it but it wouldn't let me :(

For whatever reason it pauses at like 1 second. You gotta either hit play again or just let it sit til the timer runs out and then it'll play.
 
 
2010 Oct 4 at 09:43 PDT
Down Rodeo
Cap'n Moth of the Firehouse

Find the Hole II Participation Medal
2007 Oct 19 • 5486
57,583 ₧
 
 
2010 Oct 4 at 14:07 PDT
sprinkles

Chrome Whore
2009 Sep 6 • 2547
10 ₧
 
 
2010 Oct 4 at 14:24 PDT
Rockbomb
Dog fucker (but in a good way now)

2009 Nov 13 • 2045
Here try this one:
Sick vid
 
 
2010 Oct 4 at 15:25 PDT
Down Rodeo
Cap'n Moth of the Firehouse

Find the Hole II Participation Medal
2007 Oct 19 • 5486
57,583 ₧
 
 
2010 Oct 4 at 15:29 PDT
Rockbomb
Dog fucker (but in a good way now)

2009 Nov 13 • 2045
Down Rodeo said:
I don't know anything quite like that but you might want to try Lemon Jelly.

Hmmm, yeah they aren't really like the vid I posted, but I do like them so far... they do give you a similar warm feeling
 
 
2010 Oct 4 at 16:24 PDT
Down Rodeo
Cap'n Moth of the Firehouse

Find the Hole II Participation Medal
2007 Oct 19 • 5486
57,583 ₧
"Go" is a great song, see if you can work out who's singing. Spacewalk is deadawesome, I also really like the Curse of Ka'zar.
 
 
2010 Oct 4 at 16:28 PDT
Rockbomb
Dog fucker (but in a good way now)

2009 Nov 13 • 2045
Down Rodeo said:
"Go" is a great song, see if you can work out who's singing. Spacewalk is deadawesome, I also really like the Curse of Ka'zar.

I listened to it, and I made sure not to read the comments like I usually do just so I could guess. The whole way though the song I was going "Damn it, this voice sounds SO familiar", then I got to the end of the song and couldn't figure it out, so I read the comments, and I was all "D'OH!"

Yeah, I liked spacewalk, that was the first one I listened to :P
Curse of the ka'zar sounds pretty good so far. Definitely good music for just kickin' back and chillin' (or smokin weed, if you're into that )
 
 
2010 Oct 4 at 16:47 PDT
Down Rodeo
Cap'n Moth of the Firehouse

Find the Hole II Participation Medal
2007 Oct 19 • 5486
57,583 ₧
I'd probably think of more if asked. Nah, not really for me, I like my lungs and my mental acuity.
 
 
2010 Oct 4 at 16:50 PDT
Rockbomb
Dog fucker (but in a good way now)

2009 Nov 13 • 2045
Down Rodeo said:
Nah, not really for me, I like my lungs and my mental acuity.




Also, consider yourself asked, I'd like some more artists like this... I don't have that much calm stuff in my collection.
 
 
2010 Oct 4 at 16:54 PDT
Down Rodeo
Cap'n Moth of the Firehouse

Find the Hole II Participation Medal
2007 Oct 19 • 5486
57,583 ₧
I am currently listening to Fleet Foxes. It's damn good but melancholic. I have lots of Norah Jones on my iPod. Other things that spring to mind... The Blue Nile, Bon Iver, Madeleine Peyroux, Midlake... I say spring to mind but that's what happens when I have a little think and scroll through my collection :)

I half expect to find a post from Aaronjer here in the morning saying that Mary-Jane isn't that harful after all, just to pick a fight with me, but I think that's because I'm paraoid
 
 
2010 Oct 4 at 17:15 PDT — Ed. 2010 Oct 4 at 17:17 PDT
Rockbomb
Dog fucker (but in a good way now)

2009 Nov 13 • 2045
Down Rodeo said:
I am currently listening to Fleet Foxes. It's damn good but melancholic. I have lots of Norah Jones on my iPod. Other things that spring to mind... The Blue Nile, Bon Iver, Madeleine Peyroux, Midlake... I say spring to mind but that's what happens when I have a little think and scroll through my collection :)

I half expect to find a post from Aaronjer here in the morning saying that Mary-Jane isn't that harful after all, just to pick a fight with me, but I think that's because I'm paraoid

Ah, I believe you recommended fleet foxes to me in the past ;)
I'll check those other ones out though.


And, I don't see anything wrong with smoking weed really. It is bad for your lungs, but thats pretty much it. I smoked it for like a month when I was in 9th grade, but then I decided I was better off not smoking it (despite what anyone says, it is addicting), and haven't smoked since. I don't drink either... and also quit drinking soda (on a regular basis, not completely) cuz I was consuming waaaaay too much caffine
 
 
2010 Oct 4 at 17:42 PDT
NatureJay
SJA: Commander of Ruthless Abuse

Good Conduct Medal
2005 Mar 22 • 1871
574 ₧
Down Rodeo said:
I half expect to find a post from Aaronjer here in the morning saying that Mary-Jane isn't that harful after all, just to pick a fight with me, but I think that's because I'm paraoid

Maybe you're paranoid because you've been smoking too much of it. Or not enough. Either way, you're missing some consonants

Aaronjer will care or he won't.

As for the song itself, I think the music is interesting but every time that I've tried to listen to it my brain has tried to make the lyrics, which are really more sounds than anything else, into some sort of coherent sentence and this causes my head to hurt. All I get is "Mary sailed all the way to London in a bottle/brothel".
100% natural, no antibiotics, and bloodgrass-fed
 
 
2010 Oct 4 at 18:40 PDT — Ed. 2010 Oct 4 at 18:42 PDT
Rockbomb
Dog fucker (but in a good way now)

2009 Nov 13 • 2045
NatureJay said:
Down Rodeo said:
I half expect to find a post from Aaronjer here in the morning saying that Mary-Jane isn't that harful after all, just to pick a fight with me, but I think that's because I'm paraoid

Maybe you're paranoid because you've been smoking too much of it. Or not enough. Either way, you're missing some consonants

Aaronjer will care or he won't.

As for the song itself, I think the music is interesting but every time that I've tried to listen to it my brain has tried to make the lyrics, which are really more sounds than anything else, into some sort of coherent sentence and this causes my head to hurt. All I get is "Mary sailed all the way to London in a bottle/brothel".

Lol, thats what all the comments on youtube are about xD
This being one of my favorite movies, I've figured it out pretty much (it really is clips from the movie, not jsut random sounds)

Goes somewhat like:
Very sel- (very seldom)
always
-ll I better (well I better look first)
trouble




Then throughout the song it changes a little.
 
 
2010 Oct 4 at 19:03 PDT — Ed. 2010 Oct 4 at 20:47 PDT
aaronjer
*****'n Admin

Comrade General 5-Star
2005 Mar 21 • 4663
1,227 ₧
I AM VERY UPSET. DRUGS AND STUFF. OPINIONS.
 
 
2010 Oct 4 at 20:48 PDT
Down Rodeo
Cap'n Moth of the Firehouse

Find the Hole II Participation Medal
2007 Oct 19 • 5486
57,583 ₧
 
 
2010 Oct 5 at 09:40 PDT
Down Rodeo
Cap'n Moth of the Firehouse

Find the Hole II Participation Medal
2007 Oct 19 • 5486
57,583 ₧
NatureJay said:
Either way, you're missing some consonants.

Yes, I am. That was pretty dreadful, wasn't it?
 
 
2010 Oct 5 at 09:41 PDT
SuperJer
Websiteman

2005 Mar 20 • 6311
I liked the part where AaronJer got upset. But why wasn't it in the video?
 
 
2010 Oct 5 at 20:09 PDT
Rockbomb
Dog fucker (but in a good way now)

2009 Nov 13 • 2045
Sick vid
 
 
2010 Nov 25 at 08:02 PST
the_cloud_system
polly pushy pants

2008 Aug 1 • 3076
-6 ₧
1:50 DRUM SOLO!
I drink to forget but I always remember.
 
 
2010 Nov 25 at 12:23 PST
phoenix_r

2009 May 13 • 902
17 ₧
Sick vid

My favorite by this guy. Haven't seen the Snow White on yet, looks cool.
BOO
 
 
2010 Nov 26 at 16:21 PST
Page [1]