Decoding website? HTML?

Decoding website? HTML?

Other Help — Page [1]
nectar
2010 Mar 8 • 232
hi guys, i made a website using wix.com and i wanted its HTML to host it in my website if someone could like decode it and take off those adds and then send to me, thx :D btw it isnt save as HTML cuz it doesnt function thx
I love cows and monkeys including cookies :D
 
 
2010 Sep 28 at 15:36 PDT
Rockbomb
Dog fucker (but in a good way now)

2009 Nov 13 • 2045
Post the url?
 
 
2010 Sep 28 at 15:36 PDT
nectar
2010 Mar 8 • 232
OMG i forgot that lol sorry here it is http://www.wix.com/rickrollms/stmarypa
I love cows and monkeys including cookies :D
 
 
2010 Sep 28 at 15:40 PDT
Rockbomb
Dog fucker (but in a good way now)

2009 Nov 13 • 2045
 
 
2010 Sep 28 at 15:43 PDT
Rockbomb
Dog fucker (but in a good way now)

2009 Nov 13 • 2045
I just looked at the source and its not going to work if you run it from somewhere else, it uses css and javascript files from the wix.com site. It doesn't look all too complicated though, why not just write it yourself?
 
 
2010 Sep 28 at 15:48 PDT
nectar
2010 Mar 8 • 232
but when i hos tit its all at the center, and the image how?
I love cows and monkeys including cookies :D
 
 
2010 Sep 28 at 15:51 PDT
nectar
2010 Mar 8 • 232
Rockbomb said:
I just looked at the source and its not going to work if you run it from somewhere else, it uses css and javascript files from the wix.com site. It doesn't look all too complicated though, why not just write it yourself?

i was trying doing that with dreamweaver but like to put those things it didnt move so freely than it is on the website. is there anyother way?
I love cows and monkeys including cookies :D
 
 
2010 Sep 28 at 15:53 PDT
sprinkles

Chrome Whore
2009 Sep 6 • 2547
10 ₧
@RB, all the links are direct, example:
http://superjer.com/sprinkles/test.html
@theotherguy, I'll fix the ads when I'm done watching Iron Man 2.
 
 
2010 Sep 28 at 16:16 PDT — Ed. 2010 Sep 28 at 16:17 PDT
Rockbomb
Dog fucker (but in a good way now)

2009 Nov 13 • 2045
sprinkles said:
@RB, all the links are direct, example:
http://superjer.com/sprinkles/test.html
@theotherguy, I'll fix the ads when I'm done watching Iron Man 2.

Yes, but the files are still on another site. It might work, but you shouldn't rely on another site to host files for yours. Essentially, if the other site crashes, so would his.
And its usually frowned upon leeching files from anywhere.
 
 
2010 Sep 28 at 16:19 PDT
sprinkles

Chrome Whore
2009 Sep 6 • 2547
10 ₧
Rockbomb said:
sprinkles said:
@RB, all the links are direct, example:
http://superjer.com/sprinkles/test.html
@theotherguy, I'll fix the ads when I'm done watching Iron Man 2.

Yes, but the files are still on another site. It might work, but you shouldn't rely on another site to host files for yours. Essentially, if the other site crashes, so would his.
And its usually frowned upon leeching files from anywhere.

Well, considering he has a free website builder make him a site, then he wants to get their ads off it, I doubt he cares about leaching.
Nonetheless, copy pasta:
http://static.wix.com/client/css/viewer.css
http://static.wix.com/client/js/swfobject.js
http://static.wix.com/client/js/basichtml.js
http://static.wix.com/client/js/userApi.js
And, whatever resources are left.
 
 
2010 Sep 28 at 16:22 PDT
Rockbomb
Dog fucker (but in a good way now)

2009 Nov 13 • 2045
 
 
2010 Sep 28 at 16:29 PDT
nectar
2010 Mar 8 • 232
ok, so this files are all, so i just put them all in one and thats all? no need to pmake a folder for images? and stuff?
I love cows and monkeys including cookies :D
 
 
2010 Sep 28 at 16:30 PDT
Down Rodeo
Cap'n Moth of the Firehouse

Find the Hole II Participation Medal
2007 Oct 19 • 5486
57,583 ₧
 
 
2010 Sep 28 at 16:30 PDT
nectar
2010 Mar 8 • 232
and wtf was that rockbomb? lol didn tunderstand anything of what u said
I love cows and monkeys including cookies :D
 
 
2010 Sep 28 at 16:31 PDT
Rockbomb
Dog fucker (but in a good way now)

2009 Nov 13 • 2045
nectar said:
ok, so this files are all, so i just put them all in one and thats all? no need to pmake a folder for images? and stuff?

Well you can't just throw them all in a folder and have it work, you will have to change the links inside the html file so that they direct to wherever you have the files stored.

And, I was talking about delicious copypasta, you should try some.
 
 
2010 Sep 28 at 16:36 PDT
nectar
2010 Mar 8 • 232
Rockbomb said:
nectar said:
ok, so this files are all, so i just put them all in one and thats all? no need to pmake a folder for images? and stuff?

Well you can't just throw them all in a folder and have it work, you will have to change the links inside the html file so that they direct to wherever you have the files stored.

And, I was talking about delicious copypasta, you should try some.

i will follow ur teaching of copy pasta but if something happens u are responsable :D leave your address and all in here :D to make it easier
I love cows and monkeys including cookies :D
 
 
2010 Sep 28 at 16:48 PDT
sprinkles

Chrome Whore
2009 Sep 6 • 2547
10 ₧
I'll do it, as well as get rid of the ads.

What do you want the title to be?
And what is this page about (for the description/content)?

All the important stuff is embedded in the swf. It would be easier to make a new flash object. Would you like me to do that instead?
 
 
2010 Sep 28 at 17:45 PDT — Ed. 2010 Sep 28 at 17:55 PDT
SRAW
Rocket Man

2007 Nov 6 • 2525
601 ₧
Sprinkles some how convinced superjer to host files for him?? No wonder why your maps downloaded so fast...
Free Steam Games
 
 
2010 Sep 29 at 01:10 PDT
nectar
2010 Mar 8 • 232
what u mean? sprinkles
I love cows and monkeys including cookies :D
 
 
2010 Sep 29 at 04:47 PDT
Page [1]